Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to uninstall previous FlyFF server installations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have successfully installed V15 and V18 servers on my computer and now that V19 is released I want to stick on one server to experiment. Does anyone know how can I properly uninstall these previous versions? Deleting the V15 and V18 folders only deletes its files but not the server I installed.

Thanks!

Inactive
Reaction score
I have successfully installed V15 and V18 servers on my computer and now that V19 is released I want to stick on one server to experiment. Does anyone know how can I properly uninstall these previous versions? Deleting the V15 and V18 folders only deletes its files but not the server I installed.

Thanks!

You need to explain yourself better because I have no idea what your talking about when you say it doesnt remove the server you installed lol.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pretty stupid question, no offense. Of course if you want to use k19, it would be wiser to delete the previous versions and use the newer one, wouldn't it?
I also don't quite understand what you are actually asking here..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh sorry. I'm talking about this part

sql1 - [Help] How to uninstall previous FlyFF server installations. - RaGEZONE Forums

I set it up for V15 and V18. I'm not sure but I think it's eating around 3-4GB for each installation. It's installed on my main drive which has very limited storage. Planning to delete the SQL Server Installation that I did for V15 and V18.

Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Ahh sorry. I'm talking about this part

View attachment 172417

I set it up for V15 and V18. I'm not sure but I think it's eating around 3-4GB for each installation. It's installed on my main drive which has very limited storage. Planning to delete the SQL Server Installation that I did for V15 and V18.

Thanks!

Just remove all instances I guess. Not sure why u made one per version, bit weird lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just remove all instances I guess. Not sure why u made one per version, bit weird lol.

I followed Groxy's guide "as-is" every time I'm setting up a FlyFF server. Now I know I only have to set up the SQL once :laugh: . I really have no idea until you mentioned "remove instances" and just googled how to remove it.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I followed Groxy's guide "as-is" every time I'm setting up a FlyFF server. Now I know I only have to set up the SQL once :laugh: . I really have no idea until you mentioned "remove instances" and just googled how to remove it.

Thanks!
Glad u got it sorted.

Upvote 0
Back