Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Ketchup V18 Files 3rd job skill bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I'm using Hawkeye hero skill and use attack skills in ranger my character got stuck can't move around can't use normal attack also but if you relog you can move again and you can use normal attack but if your character is under the buff of hawkeye if you use attack skills again character got freeze and stuck =( i need some help please =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those files have no issues with skills in them, which files did you edit before this bug did occur?
What actions did you perform, that lead to this error?
Did you use the correct Weapon type? Did you do something like this: Set the Character to Ranger, fully buff and use a whole different class via command, while said buffs are skill active? If that's the case, there's your mistake. Solution would be, restrict the buffs to vanish if the correct weapon/class isn't using them.

Inactive
Reaction score
When I'm using Hawkeye hero skill and use attack skills in ranger my character got stuck can't move around can't use normal attack also but if you relog you can move again and you can use normal attack but if your character is under the buff of hawkeye if you use attack skills again character got freeze and stuck =( i need some help please =(

I and another user tried this about 5 minutes and neither of us had this issue.

I'll have to agree with Virusatwar on this and say it's most likely due to some modification on your end.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have same problem of this but in special one-handed mastery skills ., maybe should i need to rework the skillstree and skills in the source.., is it in moverskills.cpp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back