Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Nanus Flyff Files from Ketchup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using VS22 .
Client crash when pressing “Z” for teleporter and client crash when trying to click on “anarchy Buffs”.
No errors when compiling. No errors when debugging, no error script, both files are on resource.
Resdata.inc looks correct. I’ve tried resdata from the comments and still crashes. I’ve also redone SQL and OBDC.
Comments:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/nanus-flyff-1191595/index12.html

debugging help:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using VS22 .
Client crash when pressing “Z” for teleporter and client crash when trying to click on “anarchy Buffs”.
No errors when compiling. No errors when debugging, no error script, both files are on resource.
Resdata.inc looks correct. I’ve tried resdata from the comments and still crashes. I’ve also redone SQL and OBDC.
Comments:
https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/nanus-flyff-1191595/index12.html

debugging help:

include teleportitems.inc/anarchybuff.inc into your resource.txt like this
Code:
file 	"TeleportItem.inc"	
file 	"anarchybuffs.inc"

then your problem is solved!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
include teleportitems.inc/anarchybuff.inc into your resource.txt like this
Code:
file     "TeleportItem.inc"    
file     "anarchybuffs.inc"

then your problem is solved!

thanks! I’ll check after my shift. Another thing, I haven’t checked yet , but also wiki does this too. Only when using GM command (shift+left click) on wiki to get item from wiki

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Btw if you debugged the Neuz and it crashed and you debugged correctly it would have given you the error.

Make sure WikiItem or w/e it is exists in the Client folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Editing resource.txt folder works. Thank MakVee

as for client crashing on wiki, I’ll check that too. But correctly working on VPS .

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
So your aware these files have serious issues I hope your not dumb enough to run a live server with these.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you’re aware these files have serious issues I hope you’re not dumb enough to run a live server with these.

oh I know this. I’m just running Nanus on local . Already have problems equipping gear without problems.

also, would I be able to use this database for VIP/Anarchy buffs on your k19.1?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
oh I know this. I’m just running Nanus on local . Already have problems equipping gear without problems.

also, would I be able to use this database for VIP/Anarchy buffs on your k19.1?

Along as you make proper edits to source, resource and data anything is possible with any source.

Upvote 0
Back