Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] on boboku safe upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried following this guide to increase upgrades https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/how-to-increase-upgrade-limits-1208549/

I did manage to make it work by upgrading manually. But when I try to add an item to the Safe upgrade on boboku my client crashes. Same with Accessories upgrade.

This is the debug :

Bradix0805 - [help] on boboku safe upgrade - RaGEZONE Forums

CallRender

All pic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe you did not find and change one or more instances of the following
for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i)
Your code is trying to add more than 10 upgrade items which wont work without doing a large amount of other changes to both the code and the GUI.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe you did not find and change one or more instances of the following
for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i)
Your code is trying to add more than 10 upgrade items which wont work without doing a large amount of other changes to both the code and the GUI.

what's weird is the guide wants me to find "for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i) " like 16 instances. I only see 6 instances.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other instances may show with spaces like for( int ...

Search for < smelt_max and I believe you will find your issue

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
what's weird is the guide wants me to find "for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i) " like 16 instances. I only see 6 instances.

Sometimes it comes down to a formatting issue or even a spacing issue like cognitivedesign is saying.

Me personally i would just search for SMELT_MAX then right click it and find all references.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did manage to fix it by not adding those things and just by studying the codes. I manage to change the upgrade limit to +30 on armor and weapon. Safe Upgrade works too. Piercing to +10. Safe piercing works too and Accessory upgrade to +50 without error. the next thing to do is to change the stats of Rings or pre set effect of sets everytime it gets upgraded.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back