[help] on boboku safe upgrade

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    37Posts

Question [help] on boboku safe upgrade

I tried following this guide to increase upgrades https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/how-...imits-1208549/

I did manage to make it work by upgrading manually. But when I try to add an item to the Safe upgrade on boboku my client crashes. Same with Accessories upgrade.

This is the debug :

CallRender

All pic

MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    39Posts
    I believe you did not find and change one or more instances of the following
    for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i)
    Your code is trying to add more than 10 upgrade items which wont work without doing a large amount of other changes to both the code and the GUI.

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    37Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cognitivedesign View Post
    I believe you did not find and change one or more instances of the following
    for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i)
    Your code is trying to add more than 10 upgrade items which wont work without doing a large amount of other changes to both the code and the GUI.
    what's weird is the guide wants me to find "for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i) " like 16 instances. I only see 6 instances.

MemberRank
    Feb 2022 Join Date
    39Posts
    The other instances may show with spaces like for( int ...

Search for < smelt_max and I believe you will find your issue

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    2,907Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradix0805 View Post
    what's weird is the guide wants me to find "for(int i = 0; i < SMELT_MAX; ++i) " like 16 instances. I only see 6 instances.
    Sometimes it comes down to a formatting issue or even a spacing issue like @cognitivedesign is saying.

Me personally i would just search for SMELT_MAX then right click it and find all references.

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    37Posts
    I did manage to fix it by not adding those things and just by studying the codes. I manage to change the upgrade limit to +30 on armor and weapon. Safe Upgrade works too. Piercing to +10. Safe piercing works too and Accessory upgrade to +50 without error. the next thing to do is to change the stats of Rings or pre set effect of sets everytime it gets upgraded.

Advertisement