Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help (Something strange happen with "CWndStatus")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning guys, here I am again.
For a while now I have been trying to rescue a source that I had saved a long time ago and I came across another curious fact, it seemed strange to me that I did not see the APP_STATUS1 window in the interface, the one where the player level, HP bar and others are located.In the code the following line was disabled:
Code:
//DECLAREAPPLET( AppMain_WndStatus , new CWndStatus );

Out of curiosity I enable it and when compiling now it gives me the following
Code:
error:Neuz error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'CWndStatus'

Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?
In case you noticed, I'm not very good with VS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning guys, here I am again.
For a while now I have been trying to rescue a source that I had saved a long time ago and I came across another curious fact, it seemed strange to me that I did not see the APP_STATUS1 window in the interface, the one where the player level, HP bar and others are located.In the code the following line was disabled:
Code:
//DECLAREAPPLET( AppMain_WndStatus , new CWndStatus );

Out of curiosity I enable it and when compiling now it gives me the following
Code:
error:Neuz error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'CWndStatus'

Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?
In case you noticed, I'm not very good with VS.

Compared on other source maybe you missed some code while your enable it .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Compared on other source maybe you missed some code while your enable it .

Yeah effectively , I solved it enabling this:

DECLAREAPPLET( AppMain_WndStatus , new CWndStatus );

and another line that was below, I still don't understand why someone would disable the status window..
In short, the only detail that remains for me is to make the window start by default along with the others like the minimap, for now it is hidden and every time I play I have to press "T" to start it.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah effectively , I solved it enabling this:

and another line that was below, I still don't understand why someone would disable the status window..
In short, the only detail that remains for me is to make the window start by default along with the others like the minimap, for now it is hidden and every time I play I have to press "T" to start it.

Is it a V19 UI source?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah is V19 UI.. I still don't solve it :?:
The released v19 source removes these. You can compare to see the issue and resolve it with a v15-v18 source. You may need to change some of the vertex buffer stuff, but you can double-check with the CWndTaskbar since it gets added to that as well (hp/mp/fp).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back