Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Trouble multi-clienting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! I'm using Ketchup V18 (VS2019) and host the server on a computer.

Everything is forwarded and fully operational; Other people can log in, but whenever I try and multi-client, It will log in but won't load up to the character screen. This is new within the last 24 hours. I'm not *mega* tech savy, so I feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall trying to figure out what's going on.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not seeing any error logs anywhere, so I don't have much actual troubleshooting information to give.

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! I'm using Ketchup V18 (VS2019) and host the server on a computer.

Everything is forwarded and fully operational; Other people can log in, but whenever I try and multi-client, It will log in but won't load up to the character screen. This is new within the last 24 hours. I'm not *mega* tech savy, so I feel like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall trying to figure out what's going on.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not seeing any error logs anywhere, so I don't have much actual troubleshooting information to give.

Thanks!

Try to disable UAC as there is a directX issue of failing to reset the d3d device from UAC being enabled.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! Thank you so much for your response.

Here's some additional information that I failed to offer while I typed up that first post in a tired stupor.
I was able to multi-client pre-port forwarding and turning my server live. I'm not sure if there are any crazy connections going on, or if my server is flat out refusing the connection because it's from the same file. I'm starting to think it might either be with the Neuz file or how my server is configured. I have *no* idea how to approach that kind of problem.

As far as disabling UAC goes, it did not fix the issues which is why I'm considering the configuration of the server.

Thank you for your suggestion, and I will continue to try and figure this out. Any other help would be appreciated!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can close it, I figured out that it is impossible in this version of flyff and I cba to try and code it to work. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back