Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] V19 Taskbar F10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Im sorry, i want to ask about v19 Taskbar
ive been trying to add v19 taskbar from AsFlyff
but im not sure am i doing right or not, all taskbar function is already work i think, but if i press F10 it will freeze the neuz until i click the neuz or press F10 again, its like disable render option i think, so i want to know, does anyone know where the problem is?

Thankyou

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
f10 is classified as a system key and thus the windows message loop freezes the directx application because it expects the menu handler. To resolve this, you'll have to avoid calling DefWindowProc by returning out of the handler for this specific system key message received.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
f10 is classified as a system key and thus the windows message loop freezes the directx application because it expects the menu handler. To resolve this, you'll have to avoid calling DefWindowProc by returning out of the handler for this specific system key message received.
OMG, finally sir i found the way how to fix it by comparing with other source, by searching DefWindowProc and found in d3dapp.cpp. Thankyou so much sir Fenris for the explanation, you are the best!:thumbup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG, finally sir i found the way how to fix it by comparing with other source, by searching DefWindowProc and found in d3dapp.cpp. Thankyou so much sir Fenris for the explanation, you are the best!:thumbup:

I'm just going to downvote this because you had to compare with another source. That's not learning, that's cheating the system. There's a reason why I didn't straight out say the answer, but what it occurs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm just going to downvote this because you had to compare with another source. That's not learning, that's cheating the system. There's a reason why I didn't straight out say the answer, but what it occurs.
Yes sir, im sorry. But for now, this is the best way for me to learn. If you or anyone didn't reply my question yesterday, im sure, i wouldn't know where the problem is, because i just recheck, re add or compare everything again and again everytime i got an error when im copying feature from other source
Hopefully i can fix an error someday
By the way thankyou so much sir Fenris

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back