Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hidden Model Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys, so i have a little question. I´m making a server where i want to implement existing models from another servers. So i downloaded several Pservers to check their system features/custom stuff and models. So for that i can always have a look at models/Texture folders get the needed files and add/define them in my resource/source. This specific flyff server "Dragons Crusade" have no models folder or any other folder where those data is stored. Can you guys help me to understand how it works? Or how they hide this folder from the path? And if possible how to get those models and textures from the game? Please don´t judge or laugh at my question i´m a real beginner in this world i just started my Game Design and Development graduation but i have never been so curious about playing with developing tools before like i am now so i'm still learning, but i learn things fast. Also this will help me to improve my skills and create content for the site.

This is the screenshot of the client content. There´s only this "Data" Folder that stores several (.dc) format files.
dragoncurase - Hidden Model Folder - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: Didn´t find any related topic on the forum.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is called "encryption".

And it's never a good idea to openly tell others you are ripping their hard work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back