Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Horizon teleporter problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there ! I have a little problem with the horizon source, I would like to put the teleporter as a keyboard shortcut (FuncApplet) but it doesn't work, I then tried to completely change the teleportation system but it doesn't work anymore, I So I put the base teleporter back and tried to find the problem but I don't want to.
I'm wondering if anyone has the same issue and if they managed to fix it.
Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
We'll need more informations to try to help you. We can't help you if we don't know what code did you add to add the shortcut.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes of course excuse me !

Baseline :

#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER_DROP
AddAppletFunc(AppMain_WndTeleporterDrop, APP_TELEPORTER_DROP, _T("WndTeleporterDrop"), _T("Icon_Motion.dds"), "Teleporter", 'F', "Teleporter", AUTH_GENERAL);
#endif //__APP_TELEPORTER_DROP

edit :

#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
AddAppletFunc(AppMain_WndTeleporter, APP_TELEPORTER, _T("WndMotion"), _T("Icon_Motion.dds"), GETTEXT(TID_TIP_MOTION), 'F');
#endif //__APP_TELEPORTER

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
DECLAREAPPLET(AppMain_WndTeleporter, new CWndTeleporter);

#ifdef __APP_TELEPORTER
AddAppletFunc(AppMain_WndTeleporter, APP_TELEPORTER, _T("WndMotion"), _T("Icon_Motion.dds"), GETTEXT(TID_TIP_MOTION), 'F');

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no it doesn't work... Liulinkan

I tried several ways but it doesn't work

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
T("WndMotion") should be T("WndTeleporterDrop") if that's how the original is.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without more, I don't understand where the problem comes from, no compilation error, I put it on a free 'F' key and I looked for modifications but nothing....

Upvote 0
Back