Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HP item bug with Ketchup V18 files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon,I am unsure if this problem is present in the source files provided or from one of my edits yet. I have not changed any health items except to add them to the shop. I searched the help section of the forums and hadn't found anything matching my problem yet. If anyone knows a solution that would be great, otherwise any guidance on where to start would be most appreciated.

Bug Preface: Bull Hamstern and Grilled eel activate but do not give any bonus HP. At a base HP of ~3k I used the two items. Later on after I left my current area I noticed the HP of my character was stuck at 3k/6k. Using healing items kept my hp at 3k/6k. When the item buffs were over, my max hp went from 3k to 600. It looks like.

Bug: When activating Bull Hamstern/Grilled eel the max hp of my character shows to have increased the expected amount, however the player cannot heal past their original HP value. Also when the buffs expire, instead of subtracting HP back to the original player's health value, it subtracts it from their current value. Thus leaving them at much less HP than their original HP. I have screenshots, but it doesn't seem to be letting me upload them on the thread so here are a couple from an image hoster.

There are no server errors or client errors.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Good afternoon,I am unsure if this problem is present in the source files provided or from one of my edits yet. I have not changed any health items except to add them to the shop. I searched the help section of the forums and hadn't found anything matching my problem yet. If anyone knows a solution that would be great, otherwise any guidance on where to start would be most appreciated.

Bug Preface: Bull Hamstern and Grilled eel activate but do not give any bonus HP. At a base HP of ~3k I used the two items. Later on after I left my current area I noticed the HP of my character was stuck at 3k/6k. Using healing items kept my hp at 3k/6k. When the item buffs were over, my max hp went from 3k to 600. It looks like.

Bug: When activating Bull Hamstern/Grilled eel the max hp of my character shows to have increased the expected amount, however the player cannot heal past their original HP value. Also when the buffs expire, instead of subtracting HP back to the original player's health value, it subtracts it from their current value. Thus leaving them at much less HP than their original HP. I have screenshots, but it doesn't seem to be letting me upload them on the thread so here are a couple from an image hoster.

Compare a V18 Spec_Item and a V21 and change the IK3 types for those items which could possibly broken.

Also there are 2 eel fixes: http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/official-source-snippets-compilation-785509/

Have you applied either?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just applied one of the eel fixes for ReState and ReStateOne(...). Since the bug is with the Bull Hamstern too, the IK3 will probably be closer to the answer. I will update the forum post if it works.

Thank you!

Inactive
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back