Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help pls :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mate, i have problem i use k19 files, when i add items (yggdrasil set etc) the WorldServer crash or i can connect in game but the items is not add on the game, can i have please ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
doesn't work it is defined in all the files concerned I do not understand

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Hi i have error logs !!

Can you help me pls ?

This is pretty common sense stuff really, extremely basic.
  • Copy over the entire client and over-write everything in the V19 client but the Theme folder.
  • Copy the world and model to the server resource folder.
  • Then replace all the resource with the V18.3 into the V19 expect for the resData.inc/.txt
  • Edit coreserver.ini and add contaminated trails to it.
If people made an effort and actually tried this scene would be so much of a better place. In 10+ years since the source has been released all i have seen is it go backwards and not forwards.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi doesn't work, WorldServer crash after i enter my PIN no error logs i don't think what is it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
humankind encounters a problem.
Humankind beats problem with stick.

Humankind encounters a problem
Humankind uses brain to fix problem.

pre-requsite for tutorial:

tutorial
Code:
Step 1. read and learn https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/debugger/debugger-feature-tour?view=vs-2022 and there should be a version in your native language.
Step 2. debug your application
step 3. make crash happen.
Step 4. check call stack and read the variables that are stored in memory and determine the type of exception 
step 5. (optional) learn: https://www.learncpp.com
step 6: resolve issue cause you should learn to read the code.
step 7 ?????????????
step 8 profit!

Upvote 0
Back