Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I would like to ask, I have already included Query.cpp and Query.h. Why does this pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to ask, I have already included Query.cpp and Query.h. Why does this problem still occur?

Code:
1>Query.obj: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _des3_set_3keys, which is referenced in the function "void __cdecl Decrpyt(unsigned char *,char *)" (?Decrpyt@@YAXPAEPAD@Z)
1>Query.obj: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _des3_decrypt, which is referenced in the function "void __cdecl Decrpyt(unsigned char *,char *)" (?Decrpyt@@YAXPAEPAD@Z)
p

Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive
Reaction score
<br>I would like to ask, I have already included Query.cpp and Query.h. Why does this problem still occur?<br><br>1>Query.obj: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _des3_set_3keys, which is referenced in the function "void __cdecl Decrpyt(unsigned char *,char *)" (?Decrpyt@@YAXPAEPAD@Z)<br>1>Query.obj: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _des3_decrypt, which is referenced in the function "void __cdecl Decrpyt(unsigned char *,char *)" (?Decrpyt@@YAXPAEPAD@Z)<br><br>

If you expect people to help you then you must post something that people can read lol.

I went ahead and made it readable for you though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back