Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Inquiry] Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to ask if what are the differences of the Flyff server files available right now?

I want to know what are the differences of the versions of files available.

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to ask if what are the differences of the Flyff server files available right now?

I want to know what are the differences of the versions of files available.

Download them OR check the release itself, most tell you what's defined and etc.

Check:
VersionCommon.h OR kCommon.h OR ServerCommon.h

And then you'll know the differences lol.

If your trying to ask something else then you need to be a bit more specific.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download them OR check the release itself, most tell you what's defined and etc.

Check:
VersionCommon.h OR kCommon.h OR ServerCommon.h

And then you'll know the differences lol.

If your trying to ask something else then you need to be a bit more specific.

My bad, sorry! I can't find the history of Flyff versions. Like version 1-21 or 22? I just came back on the Flyff community and would like to know what is the differences of each version.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
My bad, sorry! I can't find the history of Flyff versions. Like version 1-21 or 22? I just came back on the Flyff community and would like to know what is the differences of each version.

Oh ok, my bad :tongue:

The retail wiki was taken down when webzen sold flyff off to play2bit however a Brazilian server still has it up so this will most likely help you:

This ^ will give you versions 11 to current.

If your looking for things before V11 you can always try this:

Also while flyffworld is dead their website is still up and has some stuff from the past as well:

Hope it helps :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh ok, my bad :tongue:

The retail wiki was taken down when webzen sold flyff off to play2bit however a Brazilian server still has it up so this will most likely help you:

This ^ will give you versions 11 to current.

If your looking for things before V11 you can always try this:

Also while flyffworld is dead their website is still up and has some stuff from the past as well:

Hope it helps :thumbup1:

Thank you bro!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back