Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Integrated Macro in client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any source for the integrated macro (?) for clients? (Attack, Potion, Buff)
I was actually scouring the forums but I don't seem to see anyone posting them.

Inactive
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can I add those two systems at the same time?With Aisystem added'#define __SYS_AUTO_SHOUT#define __SYS_AUTO_POWER_UPSBuild error when adding #define __AUTO_HELPER_THREAD'

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
woops forgot to respond, I've been too busy
anyways thanks for the response, yeah I search function isn't too... accurate per-se that I might've skipped on some of the post.
the keyword "system" pulls out alot of possible matching search xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did say "Keyword"; ofcourse I didn't just search "System" I used combinations like "AI System", "Macro System", "Client Macro", "Client Bot", etc. Its just the way the search function tokenized it is by splitting them rather than matching them using "Similarities". This is like basic of the basics for database lookup and string matching and recognition.

Upvote 0
Back