Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inventory Slot Locked

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi advanced Happy New Year!! Is there any release source has inventory slot locked? just like in flyff universe?:blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think so and i doubt anyone would like it on a pserver its annoying and just a money making method from universe lol

I dont think so and i doubt anyone would like it on a pserver its annoying and just a money making method from universe lol

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what's the difference between flyff universe's version or the version thats in like 20 different sources on here.

Oh wait, I was told that you're wanting the system from many different mmo where you use item or something to unlock more inventory slots?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah he is talking about the quest or pay to unlock more inventory spaces i guess

Alot of mmos have it but i dont think it fits for flyff since alot of inventory space is always needed thats why people made the 168 inv slots etc

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no released source, but it's rather a simpler system to make out of the other systems out there -- especially as a dumb add-on solution rather than an optimized solution.

Just read item.h, you get a solution, and then you store some stuff in db.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just want it for quest purposes in npc coz it's kinda cool if you add in quest's specially on lowrate server
anyways thank you very much guys for the response

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just want it for quest purposes in npc coz it's kinda cool if you add in quest's specially on lowrate server
anyways thank you very much guys for the response

Yeah, then you would need to also look at the propquest file load in one of the project files. Add a variable for it to be stored. find the end item payout and pretty much unlock a slot. You can add something to the item class or change the inventory class (recommended). then you need to update the db save / load stored procedure calls for that change so players don't lose the unlock. thats all.

Upvote 0
Back