Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there anyone who can help and see what the reason is, thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used (K18.3) to control (Nanus FlyFF) source code, added these functions, and then prompted error, I do not have the ability to solve, there is a big guy to say what is the cause?

1.SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The stored procedure 'uspVendorNpcGet' could not be found.

2.query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000001','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?, 0, 0, 0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Too many parameters were specified for the procedure or function CHARACTER_STR.

3.SavePlayer(admin) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 7988

4.SavePlayer(admin) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 9996

5.GetDlgItem : nID=929 not Found.----Just open the personal shop or inventory and the client will crash! And prompt this error!

6.CDbManager::VendNpcGet[Line:299] Failed, Query: uspVendorNpcGet 1View attachment 171873View attachment 171872View attachment 171874View attachment 171875View attachment 171876

These are the features that have been added

#define __DONATE_INVENT
#define __CHIP_PLAYER_CUSTOM
#define __VENDOR_UPDATE
#define __CHIP_PLAYERSHOP
#define __VENDING_NPC
#define __ANARCHY_SYSTEM

Inactive
Reaction score
The error tells you exactly what the problem is.

Your missing the vending npc database.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the answer, I also think it is a database problem, but I don't know how to solve it!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the answer, I also think it is a database problem, but I don't know how to solve it!
i have the same problem before, error number 1, 2, 6 but in VendNpcUpdate because ive try to add OFFLINE_VENDOR from Guru Ultimate and use Florist Files database from Ketchup in release section,
but in my error log there is specific error line in DbManager. and after i check in there, i miss one part database in uspVendorNpcUpdate . and right now im a bit understand about the database works after getting this error.
maybe u need to check CDbManager::VendNpcGet[Line:299]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, but I still don't know how to modify the database, I use the SQL2008R2 database------- and I found a new problem in K18.3, that is, the font above the button does not show!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, but I still don't know how to modify the database, I use the SQL2008R2 database------- and I found a new problem in K18.3, that is, the font above the button does not show!
you need to add v19 button if u still dont have it i think

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font above the button is solved, but this problem has a wooden big guy to give a solution, thank you----

1.SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]The stored procedure 'uspVendorNpcGet' could not be found.

2.query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000001','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?, 0, 0, 0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Too many parameters were specified for the procedure or function CHARACTER_STR.

3.SavePlayer(admin) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 7988

4.SavePlayer(admin) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 9996

5.GetDlgItem : nID=929 not Found.----Just open the personal shop or inventory and the client will crash! And prompt this error!

6.CDbManager::VendNpcGet[Line:299] Failed, Query: uspVendorNpcGet 1

Now I've blocked all these features, and then it's back to normal

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back