Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to make my items stack at 9999 instead of the usual 99 only? Many thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the resource folder find either the propitem.txt or the spec_item.txt depends on your source or if you've upgraded it, should be the fifth row "dwPackMax"
The red is what you need to change from 99 to the amount you want, the green is the new value I set for the example
Sunstone propitem.txt code (this is only part of the string)

7 II_GEN_MAT_ORICHALCUM01 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008064 1 99 IK1_GENERAL IK2_MATERIAL IK3_ENCHANT

Changed to stack 9999

7 II_GEN_MAT_ORICHALCUM01 IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_008064 1 9999 IK1_GENERAL IK2_MATERIAL IK3_ENCHANT

Upvote 0
Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or true the source.

Lot faster xD.

ProjectCmn.cpp

Code:
BOOL::LoadPropItem
{
       prop.dwPackMax			= scanner.GetNumber();
#ifdef __MAX_STACK
		if( prop.dwPackMax > 1)
			prop.dwPackMax = 9999;
#endif
}

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or true the source.

Lot faster xD.

ProjectCmn.cpp

Code:
BOOL::LoadPropItem
{
       prop.dwPackMax            = scanner.GetNumber();
#ifdef __MAX_STACK
        if( prop.dwPackMax > 1)
            prop.dwPackMax = 9999;
#endif
}
:eek:
I like this a lot!
super simple would only need to add the sting for the versioncommons and re-compile
the BOOL should already be defined in the public class project if i'm not mistaken.

I'm really poop when it comes to code, personally I don't really mess able with flyff anymore so I have no use for it just trying to get
more out of you if someone else was to try it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate to ask but can anyone stupid proof this for me? I can locate ProjectCmn.cpp but how do I go about adding this to the script and where should I define it? I'm using Ketchups V15 Source. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back