Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

K15 map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi it's me again im exploring and adding features at k15 files and lately i just check the map and got this appearance in the map (Screenshot below). just wanna know if you guys know what happen to this? i hope someone will help

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi it's me again im exploring and adding features at k15 files and lately i just check the map and got this appearance in the map (Screenshot below). just wanna know if you guys know what happen to this? i hope someone will help

Just you man

I just downloaded this from the thread to.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just you man

I just downloaded this from the thread to.

Yea i think theres a conflict on the features that i add but i dont know where thats why i posted. Do you have any idea about it?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Yea i think theres a conflict on the features that i add but i dont know where thats why i posted. Do you have any idea about it?

Well i'm not a mind reader so I have no idea what features you added lol.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i'm not a mind reader so I have no idea what features you added lol.

I have find out what's the problem its in __FLYFF_HD when i try to use 1920x1080 resolution and click the map the map is kinda empty just like in the screenshot. Anyone know's what's the solution?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I have find out what's the problem its in __FLYFF_HD when i try to use 1920x1080 resolution and click the map the map is kinda empty just like in the screenshot. Anyone know's what's the solution?

Contact me through discord, you can find it on my profile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Contact me through discord, you can find it on my profile.

i can't reply or sent a pm to you here @Ketchup it say's "
  • You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."
but i already added you in discord, pardon me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back