Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again ragezone it's me MakVee i forgot my account email and password so i decided to create a new one, Now i have a little question regarding with my visual studio 2019 community i just re-format my computer and downgrade my O.S from windows 10 to windows 7 Ultimate now i try'd to reinstall vs2019 using the guide again of mr.groxy101 now after i try to compile the source of release thread of mr.ketchup which is this thread: [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community i got this errors in my visual studio 2019 can anyone help me with it how to fix it? Screenshot Below:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You forgot some stuff when installing Visual Studio 2019.

Re-install, and don't forget to install "MFC tools".

1.3 Install Visual Studio 2019 Community

1.3.1 Right click the "vs_community_*.exe" file and "Run as administrator"
1.3.2 Click "Continue"
1.3.3 Wait untill download & install is finished
1.3.4 Select ".NET desktop development" & "Desktop development with C++" and
CHECK "C++ MFC for latest v142 build tools (x86 & x64)"
UNCHECK "Test Adapter for Boost.Text", "Test Adapter for Google Test", "Live Share"
Check the image below to check if you selected everything!!!
Click "Install"
1.3.5 Uncheck "Start after installation" and wait untill download & install is finished
1.3.6 When you see the "Installation succeeded!" window, you can close it (Don't start Visual Studio!)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You forgot some stuff when installing Visual Studio 2019.

Re-install, and don't forget to install "MFC tools".

1.3 Install Visual Studio 2019 Community

1.3.1 Right click the "vs_community_*.exe" file and "Run as administrator"
1.3.2 Click "Continue"
1.3.3 Wait untill download & install is finished
1.3.4 Select ".NET desktop development" & "Desktop development with C++" and
CHECK "C++ MFC for latest v142 build tools (x86 & x64)"
UNCHECK "Test Adapter for Boost.Text", "Test Adapter for Google Test", "Live Share"
Check the image below to check if you selected everything!!!
Click "Install"
1.3.5 Uncheck "Start after installation" and wait untill download & install is finished
1.3.6 When you see the "Installation succeeded!" window, you can close it (Don't start Visual Studio!)

I did but still wondering why it always show, Btw i just reinstall the vs2019 community and change and install vs2019 professional and it's success now with no errors or warning.. is this compiler ok for the source? Screenshot below:

One more question regarding sqlserver 2019 it is not compatible on windows 7? i download sqlserver 2014 express is that ok to execute sql codes in there?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back