Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neuz error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I create a flyff server files of audisbroder with me all worked fine until I reached the part when I open neuz throws me error: Neuz stopped working, if anyone knows the solution or something please comment,Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey buddy, the program set me error in "Create List: World \ WdVolcaneYellow" - "The program has stopped working"

Sin título - Neuz error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy, the program set me error in "Create List: World \ WdVolcaneYellow" - "The program has stopped working"

View attachment 127248

Scroll up on that cmd window and look if it says " > OK " on datasub1,datasub2,data.res and so on. If it does that your fine.
But did you make a folder called "ResClient" where your resource,client,source folders are?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C:\Users\brian\Desktop\How to make flyff server download files (by audisbroder)\files\filees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back