Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neuz Flyff Shop Browser

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, so, maybe it's just me, but after setting up the Azuriom web shop and accessing it from in-game, the browser it's using is a very old and outdated IE generating tons of script errors, making it impossible for anyone to use. I've seen other people seemingly not have this issue, so how do I go about fixing this issue? Some people say they fixed it with config files for other websites, but I don't think that applies here. I even tried disabling IE 11 and that did literally nothing to help. Here's what I'm getting:

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Maybe it's a simple fix and I'm just stupid, but I would love some help with this issue! Oh and this happens in The Sims 3 launcher as well when trying to do anything with it. Related? Not sure, but seems a few things still are using old IE browsers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please provide in text some of the errors you are getting? More than just the one you've posted if possible.

Upvote 0
Back