Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so I decided to give it a try and implement this into my source.

Right now I am facing the following problem where when I use the vendor shop item, it displays the message Select an area to place your vendor but the model of the vendor is not showing and is it not being placed.

In my client I have the following error:

Code:
2022/ 9/12   04:01:32   CVendorDeploy::LoadToDeploy() GetMoverProp failed, 1

Which is being generated in the source by the following code:

60aa0de520c681e662e2ff4ce0215d47 - Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is my WndVendor.cpp

43bbcd280e7ddcafbb445514fd611c6b - Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model - RaGEZONE Forums

I am using v15 server files, so I adapted the Spec_Item.txt code provided by the release to be able to use it in my propItem.txt, this is what I got:

Code:
6    II_VENDOR_GIRAFFE    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000001    1    1    IK1_SYSTEM    IK2_SYSTEM    IK3_VENDING    =    1    =    =    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    =    =    1    =    =    1    1    =    MI_NPC_ROLINE    1    =    _NONE    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    XI_SYS_EXCHAN01    =    =    =    =    480    =    WUI_NOW    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    """Itm_PetGiraffe.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000002

Maybe I am missing something and someone can point me to the right direction.

Here is a video so you can see what I mean:

MrTarky - Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've managed to compile successfully, on the other hand, the resData.inc provided in the release are v18+.

The v15 one exists for this feature?

Also it specify to add the following:

Code:
3) Add on CHARACTER_STR:

, @im_idVendorNPC int = 0, A.m_idVendorNPC, m_idVendorNPC = @im_idVendorNPC, m_idVendorNPC, 0

Not sure on which part of the procedure should I add this.

If you can point me to the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I've managed to compile successfully, on the other hand, the resData.inc provided in the release are v18+.

The v15 one exists for this feature?

Also it specify to add the following:

Code:
3) Add on CHARACTER_STR:

, @im_idVendorNPC int = 0, A.m_idVendorNPC, m_idVendorNPC = @im_idVendorNPC, m_idVendorNPC, 0

Not sure on which part of the procedure should I add this.

If you can point me to the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Download the APP easily to V15, and those edits go in CHARACTER_STR.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the APP easily to V15, and those edits go in CHARACTER_STR.

Yeah, I know it go on CHARACTER_STR, but which part, since when I tried to add it it was giving me error.

Also I am having the same error as before with the other files, seems that the NPC cannot be deployed.

Code:
GetMoverProp range_error min:0, max:1586, index:-12022/ 9/12   22:14:19   
CVendorDeploy::LoadToDeploy() GetMoverProp failed, -1

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it go on CHARACTER_STR, but which part, since when I tried to add it it was giving me error.

Also I am having the same error as before with the other files, seems that the NPC cannot be deployed.

Code:
GetMoverProp range_error min:0, max:1586, index:-12022/ 9/12   22:14:19   
CVendorDeploy::LoadToDeploy() GetMoverProp failed, -1

^ wrong format most likely.

Also follow campus down the character_str for similarities.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ wrong format most likely.

Also follow campus down the character_str for similarities.

Wrong format in the propItem.txt you mean?

I double checked Housing.cpp which is the file that contains this error and didn't see anything out of place.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Wrong format in the propItem.txt you mean?

I double checked Housing.cpp which is the file that contains this error and didn't see anything out of place.

Make sure the propItem.txt and(or) propMover.txt you carried over is in V15 format, if not adjust it..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure the propItem.txt and(or) propMover.txt you carried over is in V15 format, if not adjust it..

Here is the Spec_item.txt provided by those files you linked above:

Code:
6    II_VENDOR_NOMER1    "Vendor 1"    1    1    IK1_SYSTEM    IK2_SYSTEM    IK3_VENDING    =    1    =    =    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    =    =    1    =    =    1    1    =    =    MI_MAFL_DONATION    1    _NONE    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    XI_SYS_EXCHAN01    =    =    =    =    2880    =    WUI_NOW    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    """Itm_SysSysEveCrystal.dds"""    0    """"""    "This small but useful angel will do all the work for You, selling things even when You are not in the game!"    1    300    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    2    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    1    1    1    1    1    0    ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL    1    TYPE1_ALLEXCEPTION    TYPE2_ALLEXCEPTION_ALLEXCEPTION    1    0    0    0

and here is what I have in my propItem.txt:

Code:
6    II_VENDOR_POOP    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000001    1    1    IK1_SYSTEM    IK2_SYSTEM    IK3_VENDING    =    1    =    =    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    =    =    1    =    =    1    1    =    MI_MAFL_DONATION    =    1    _NONE    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    XI_SYS_EXCHAN01    =    =    =    =    480    =    WUI_NOW    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    """Itm_PetGiraffe.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000002

Do you see anything out of place?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Here is the Spec_item.txt provided by those files you linked above:

Code:
6    II_VENDOR_NOMER1    "Vendor 1"    1    1    IK1_SYSTEM    IK2_SYSTEM    IK3_VENDING    =    1    =    =    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    =    =    1    =    =    1    1    =    =    MI_MAFL_DONATION    1    _NONE    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    XI_SYS_EXCHAN01    =    =    =    =    2880    =    WUI_NOW    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    """Itm_SysSysEveCrystal.dds"""    0    """"""    "This small but useful angel will do all the work for You, selling things even when You are not in the game!"    1    300    0    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    2    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    1    1    1    1    1    0    ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL    1    TYPE1_ALLEXCEPTION    TYPE2_ALLEXCEPTION_ALLEXCEPTION    1    0    0    0

and here is what I have in my propItem.txt:

Code:
6    II_VENDOR_POOP    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000001    1    1    IK1_SYSTEM    IK2_SYSTEM    IK3_VENDING    =    1    =    =    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    =    =    1    =    =    1    1    =    MI_MAFL_DONATION    =    1    _NONE    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    XI_SYS_EXCHAN01    =    =    =    =    480    =    WUI_NOW    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    """Itm_PetGiraffe.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000002

Do you see anything out of place?

You don't see the difference? Lol try scrolling to the end of the code. That spec is also v19 so the 6 bo uses need to be trimmed to

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't see the difference? Lol try scrolling to the end of the code. That spec is also v19 so the 6 bo uses need to be trimmed to

I didn't add the stuff at the end because I believe that's for weapon rarity or something like that, which I don't have in my source.

I am talking about:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL    1    TYPE1_ALLEXCEPTION    TYPE2_ALLEXCEPTION_ALLEXCEPTION[/COLOR]

What do you mean by 6 bo? What does bo mean?

Sorry, it's been a while since I don't touch anything flyff related, just getting used to it again.

Do you see anything that should be added or removed from my propItem.txt that I didn't do?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I didn't add the stuff at the end because I believe that's for weapon rarity or something like that, which I don't have in my source.

I am talking about:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]ITEM_GRADE_NORMAL    1    TYPE1_ALLEXCEPTION    TYPE2_ALLEXCEPTION_ALLEXCEPTION[/COLOR]

What do you mean by 6 bo? What does bo mean?

Sorry, it's been a while since I don't touch anything flyff related, just getting used to it again.

Do you see anything that should be added or removed from my propItem.txt that I didn't do?

This should work

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so I managed to make it work, now I can deploy the vendor and is selling items.

I have few bugs/questions:

1. The vendor icon is not appearing at the top of the screen, once you deploy the npc, the only way to remove it is by purchasing all stuff from the shop. Any clue why the icon is not showing?
  2. I cannot set a custom quantity inside the vendor shop, here is a video:
  3. Chat button is not working inside the vendor, I suppose that's the ResData.inc I am using, I tried to downgrade the ResData that comes with the release but I guess I did something wrong. Searching in the source I found out that I am using v16 ResData, do a v16 ResData.inc exists for this system?
  4. Pressing J to see the duration of the vendor crashes the client

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed almost all stuff except the icon, for some reason it is not showing the icon on the top of the screen, and that's why when pressing J to see the item duration crashes the client.

Tried setting the vendor icon in propItem.txt to:
Code:
Itm_SysSysScrAmpEs.dds
which is the one that amplis use and are working, but still not showing for the vendor.

Anyone got an idea why is this happening?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Fixed almost all stuff except the icon, for some reason it is not showing the icon on the top of the screen, and that's why when pressing J to see the item duration crashes the client.

Tried setting the vendor icon in propItem.txt to:
Code:
Itm_SysSysScrAmpEs.dds
which is the one that amplis use and are working, but still not showing for the vendor.

Anyone got an idea why is this happening?

Sounds like an issue with WndWorld.cpp but i could be wrong.

Upvote 0
Back