Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so I decided to give it a try and implement this into my source.

Right now I am facing the following problem where when I use the vendor shop item, it displays the message Select an area to place your vendor but the model of the vendor is not showing and is it not being placed.

In my client I have the following error:

Code:
2022/ 9/12   04:01:32   CVendorDeploy::LoadToDeploy() GetMoverProp failed, 1

Which is being generated in the source by the following code:

60aa0de520c681e662e2ff4ce0215d47 - Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is my WndVendor.cpp

43bbcd280e7ddcafbb445514fd611c6b - Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model - RaGEZONE Forums

I am using v15 server files, so I adapted the Spec_Item.txt code provided by the release to be able to use it in my propItem.txt, this is what I got:

Code:
6    II_VENDOR_GIRAFFE    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000001    1    1    IK1_SYSTEM    IK2_SYSTEM    IK3_VENDING    =    1    =    =    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    =    =    1    =    =    1    1    =    MI_NPC_ROLINE    1    =    _NONE    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    XI_SYS_EXCHAN01    =    =    =    =    480    =    WUI_NOW    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    0    0    0    0    0    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    =    """Itm_PetGiraffe.dds"""    0    """"""    IDS_MHEROES_VENDORS_000002

Maybe I am missing something and someone can point me to the right direction.

Here is a video so you can see what I mean:

MrTarky - Offline / Afk vendor not showing the model - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
Any specific function or block of code I should be looking at? Cause I am not finding what could be wrong.

Maybe RenderBuff i assume um, ill check it against another offline vendy and post back here in a bit.

Not ignoring you though just want you to know just super busy around here lately so many things happening at once if you wanna send me your contact information privately might be easier to communicate.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe RenderBuff i assume um, ill check it against another offline vendy and post back here in a bit.

Not ignoring you though just want you to know just super busy around here lately so many things happening at once if you wanna send me your contact information privately might be easier to communicate.

Was looking exactly at that function and at RenderBuffIcon, but couldn't find what's missing.

No worries, I appreciate your help. I will send you my discord through private message. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After opening the offline store, then shutting down the server, and then reopening, the icon above the game will disappear, resulting in the inability to close the offline store, and tapping the offline store NPC will cause the client to crash!

Upvote 0
Back