Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please ask a question: if you want to migrate this project, you can't find the defini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please ask a question: if you want to migrate this project, you can't find the definitionPlease forgive me for not loading the pictureWhen picking up an item, it will prompt the item icon, which will be displayed on the left, and the prompt of the map will also prompt on the leftCan't find this definition, please help me The source code is: Nanus FlyFF V21

Inactive
Reaction score
please ask a question: If you want to migrate this project, you can't find the definitionplease forgive me for not loading the picturewhen picking up an item, it will prompt the item icon, which will be displayed on the left, and the prompt of the map will also prompt on the leftcan't find this definition, please help me the source code is: Nanus flyff v21

__drop_log

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you Dear baby.

thank you Dear baby.

Please ask a question: if you want to migrate this project, you can't find the definitionPlease forgive me for not loading the pictureWhen picking up an item, it will prompt the item icon, which will be displayed on the left, and the prompt of the map will also prompt on the leftCan't find this definition, please help me The source code is: Nanus FlyFF V21
What's the name of the map txt.txt What is the definition of the banner with the text on the left?

What's the name of the map txt.txt What is the definition of the banner with the text on the left?

__drop_log

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
thank you Dear baby.

thank you Dear baby.

Not sure why you keep double / triple post in your same responses lol.

Anyways -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v18-files-retail-content-1174203/
Code:
__ZONE_AFFICHAGE

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back