Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PropMoverEx help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have the PropMoverEx.inc file with all the official flyff drops? I'm looking for but all the servers I find don't have all monsters with the same drops as the official

i need:

my (Terror) King Chiton Drop:
PHP:
MI_HERNKRAKEN01		//크라켄				{								m_nAttackFirstRange = 10;						AI						{							#Scan				                    {									scan			                    }								#battle						    {							Attack 20 cunning sam			                        						                        KeepRangeattack 50									Berserk 20 2.0						summon 10 3 MI_HERNMERMAID02			                    }								#move						    {						    }				   	}                					}

Inactive
Reaction score
does anyone have the PropMoverEx.inc file with all the official flyff drops? I'm looking for but all the servers I find don't have all monsters with the same drops as the official

i need:

my (Terror) King Chiton Drop:
PHP:
MI_HERNKRAKEN01		//크라켄				{								m_nAttackFirstRange = 10;						AI						{							#Scan				                    {									scan			                    }								#battle						    {							Attack 20 cunning sam			                        						                        KeepRangeattack 50									Berserk 20 2.0						summon 10 3 MI_HERNMERMAID02			                    }								#move						    {						    }				   	}                					}

Download Retail V21 source,
Open: FlyffPC5\Resource\FSDATA\SERVER\DropItem\propDropMonsterName.csv and copy it over yourself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download Retail V21 source,
Open: FlyffPC5\Resource\FSDATA\SERVER\DropItem\propDropMonsterName.csv and copy it over yourself.

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot, but just one last doubt, the file looks like this:

kikolindo - PropMoverEx help - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you know if there are any PropMoverEx files that have these monsters and that the drop list comes like this to make it easier, if not, thanks again

https://prntscr.com/wm8lhr

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you very much, it helped me a lot, but just one last doubt, the file looks like this:

Do you know if there are any PropMoverEx files that have these monsters and that the drop list comes like this to make it easier, if not, thanks again

https://prntscr.com/wm8lhr

Nah I don't believe it's released nor anyone will be kind enough to do it for you or for free for that matter as its rather time consuming and annoying.

I started working on mine about an hr ago and i'm already at 98% done from V16+. You'll find that all mobs up to mars mine are in the xml however the rest of them you'll need to find here:

Best of luck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back