Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question about Editing with Atools/VS reliable when it gets to look for systems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

im a total newbie in development/editing Flyff........
Is it possible that i edit stuff with atools on a v15 source and just C+P the edit wld etc..... files to my K18.3 Source ?
Thanks already for your input.

Edit: Is the Search whole Project function of VS reliable when it gets to look after systems ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Atools world editor edits the world. These are the files that can/could be edited: .wld(basic world info), wld.cnt (continent settings), .lnd,(objects and stuff on the map) .txt.txt (name to text id), .rgn(Region specifiers, (music, fight region, etc, item spawns and mob spawns), .dyo(npc data).

Implementing "systems" is more source side. The ctrl+shift+f window (search all) in visual studio works quite well when searching. Of course, somethings won't be cookie cutter when looking for stuff, but it still works out. Just read the function names and it should help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Atools world editor edits the world. These are the files that can/could be edited: .wld(basic world info), wld.cnt (continent settings), .lnd,(objects and stuff on the map) .txt.txt (name to text id), .rgn(Region specifiers, (music, fight region, etc, item spawns and mob spawns), .dyo(npc data).

Implementing "systems" is more source side. The ctrl+shift+f window (search all) in visual studio works quite well when searching. Of course, somethings won't be cookie cutter when looking for stuff, but it still works out. Just read the function names and it should help.

Thanks man for your reply <3

While i waited for a reply i asked my self a few more questions.

Hope your helping me with These too.

1. How to Backup my Server? Just C+ P my entire Folder ?
2. Ive tried to implement the Wakazaki Pet Filter but coulndt find out whats meant with old resdata and new.
3. Correct me pls if im wrong. The different Versions V15/17/19 are in basic the same. The only thing whats different is added content(Features/Maps/Dng etc.)?
4. When im editing Code in h/cpp files Do i need to compile every Single time or all at once in the end ?
5. How to install Atools ? C+P all in the different folders and compile with the vs 2013 Vs?
Thanks allready for your effort.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks man for your reply <3

While i waited for a reply i asked my self a few more questions.

Hope your helping me with These too.

1. How to Backup my Server? Just C+ P my entire Folder ?
2. Ive tried to implement the Wakazaki Pet Filter but coulndt find out whats meant with old resdata and new.
3. Correct me pls if im wrong. The different Versions V15/17/19 are in basic the same. The only thing whats different is added content(Features/Maps/Dng etc.)?
4. When im editing Code in h/cpp files Do i need to compile every Single time or all at once in the end ?
5. How to install Atools ? C+P all in the different folders and compile with the vs 2013 Vs?
Thanks allready for your effort.

1. You can or learn to use github.
2. There are changes between v15 and v16 formats with the resData.inc there are examples across the forum you just have to look.
3. Yes and no.
4. You can build after all your edits if u wish or after every single one.
5. No need to compile atools, just copy all your client folders into the atools folder.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ketchup

Sir ive tried to implement ATools like u said but im always getting this errors :

27/01/2023 19:05:19
..\Common\TextureMng.cpp line 69
class CTexture *__thiscall CTextureMng::GetGUITexture(const class QString &)
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WindField.bmp'
---------------------------------------------
27/01/2023 19:05:23
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WndTile00.tga'
27/01/2023 19:05:24
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WndTile01.tga'
27/01/2023 19:05:25
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WndTile02.tga'

and much more but basiclly all the same.

Ive been trying to figur it out for a week now but im not able to fix it with out help.

Ive put the ATools folder (Source+Tools) in the K....Folder.

Put the Client Folders into the Atools.......

Then i got errors that resdata.inc etc.... is missing. Found a Source where ive seen that all data from Server/Resource Folder where in there.

So ive put all Client Folders/Resource Data into the Tools folder from Atools. Basiclly ive tried too rebuilt it through this Source.

Could you help me pls ? Or a little hint :)

BIG THANKS allready.

Ketchup

Sir ive tried to implement ATools like u said but im always getting this errors :

27/01/2023 19:05:19
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WindField.bmp'
27/01/2023 19:05:23
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WndTile00.tga'
27/01/2023 19:05:24
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WndTile01.tga'
27/01/2023 19:05:25
Can't load GUI texture from file 'Theme/Default/WndTile02.tga'

and much more but basiclly all the same.

Ive been trying to figur it out for a week now but im not able to fix it with out help.

Ive put the ATools folder (Source+Tools) in the K....Folder.

Put the Client Folders into the Atools/Tools Folder.......

Then i got errors that resdata.inc etc.... is missing. Found a Source where ive seen that all data from Server/Resource Folder where in there.

So ive put all Client Folders/Resource Data into the Tools folder from Atools. Basiclly ive tried too rebuilt it through this Source.

Could you help me pls ? Or a little hint :)

BIG THANKS allready.

Upvote 0
Back