Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some questions about Florist Files, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the Florist Files released by Ketchup here, and then used your VS22 V18 ini file to configure it. At present, I encountered the seventh world server that automatically crashes after opening, and then there is no error log. After debugging, it is prompted that the map file cannot be read, and then the map file of V18 is overwritten and still cannot be read normally. The second is that the client neuz cannot be read. I use - Merge.exe or .AESCrypt, and put it into the client after generating it. After clicking, the white screen will display the following problem. Can you ask for help on the structure of the server and client, or have Complete documentation that can be used. Thanks for your contribution!I want to successfully enter the game!

微信图片_20220116173327 - Some questions about Florist Files, please! - RaGEZONE Forums 微信图片_20220116173254 - Some questions about Florist Files, please! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Inactive
Reaction score
First issue is due to the client not having the correct structure.

Second issue is most likely your Core server is loading maps that doesn't exist or has the wrong numbers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Ketchup for your careful answer every time. Here, where can I query the client structure in the source file. Can you give me some hints, thank you!
First issue is due to the client not having the correct structure.

Second issue is most likely your Core server is loading maps that doesn't exist or has the wrong numbers.

This is my latest progress, but it still prompts a white screen after startup. unknown2 - Some questions about Florist Files, please! - RaGEZONE Forums unknown1 - Some questions about Florist Files, please! - RaGEZONE Forums unknow - Some questions about Florist Files, please! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: Xca
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Going to lock this as there is no response for days whether its solved or not.

If you feel this is an error send me a pm and I'll re-open it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back