Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions about Patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I've been looking for a tutorial on how to create the flyff.exe / patcher for my server?

The information I came across is the following:
  1. Editing the Fame Patcher
    Dead links to the fame patcher. Not only this, but it appears this is a more depreciated method of doing so.
  2. "Use Titanium"
    After playing around with the program, it appears it's used to create the patchlist but not the actual flyff.exe.
  3. "Compile it in the source"
    I was looking in the all vs file and thought neuz would have been what I needed and I tried building that, but no dice. What would I compile then?

At a bit of a stump so, if anyone could put me on the right path I'd be appreciative!

Thank you in advance for any help!

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello! I've been looking for a tutorial on how to create the flyff.exe / patcher for my server?

The information I came across is the following:
  1. Editing the Fame Patcher
    Dead links to the fame patcher. Not only this, but it appears this is a more depreciated method of doing so.
  2. "Use Titanium"
    After playing around with the program, it appears it's used to create the patchlist but not the actual flyff.exe.
  3. "Compile it in the source"
    I was looking in the all vs file and thought neuz would have been what I needed and I tried building that, but no dice. What would I compile then?

At a bit of a stump so, if anyone could put me on the right path I'd be appreciative!

Thank you in advance for any help!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/create-flyff-patcher-betapatchclient-1193225

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you again Ketchup, I'll give it a look after work!

Please lock this when you can.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back