Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to remove drop <> Level restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I require some guidence/ assistance with the following.

I'm pretty new to the Private server scene, and i'm trying to make a local server for me to play on (with my own prefered settings).

Now, i've noticed that there is the old "drop level gap limit", where once i pass a certain level lower level mobs stop dropping items.

I'm trying to figure out how to remove this gap, that i can kill an Aibat as max level and still get my full drops.

Server is a V15 server.

Any help would be appreciated.

(Drop rates are 1x, exp is 100x.)

Inactive
Reaction score
I require some guidence/ assistance with the following.

I'm pretty new to the Private server scene, and i'm trying to make a local server for me to play on (with my own prefered settings).

Now, i've noticed that there is the old "drop level gap limit", where once i pass a certain level lower level mobs stop dropping items.

I'm trying to figure out how to remove this gap, that i can kill an Aibat as max level and still get my full drops.

Server is a V15 server.

Any help would be appreciated.

(Drop rates are 1x, exp is 100x.)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/monster-level-drop-gap-1193872/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back