Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request official v18 or 19 worlddialog source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no worlddialog include that source. i want to function the manual change job and the guide of quest npc. its because the
[VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats) that you release is not working the quest guide arrow. not the right point if i do quest

[VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Add the max quest kill found in other V19 sources.

what i mean is if i do quest it is working but the arrow in upper head is not pointer in the right npc or monster if we do task in the quest requirement.
., is there any problem in the source? or resource files need to fix., v15 files is no problem but in the v18 need to more work.,

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
what i mean is if i do quest it is working but the arrow in upper head is not pointer in the right npc or monster if we do task in the quest requirement.
., is there any problem in the source? or resource files need to fix., v15 files is no problem but in the v18 need to more work.,

It's source based and every V16+ source has this bug not just mine.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks again Ketshup. I will try to fix the arrow to aim at NPCs. I'm using your [VS19] V18 Files (Retail Content & V19 Formats) :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back