Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting Craft

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi merry christmas to all can i request a source or where/what source to leech good crafting system?
:santaclaus:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or other solutions use __PROFESSION_SB in hera v2

hi sir i just added __PROFESSION_SB from your source horizon flyff including database and try to test it in game its functioning well but the problem i encouter is if you use the crafting scroll and choose a job and improved the level of your crafting alchemist and try to relogin the existing level you do is gone and you need to use a crafting scroll again to open the crafting. in short the craft level/experience/job is not saving i don't know why can you help me please?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe just defined but if you would have done a simple search on notepad you would have known and we would have already passed another question..
And it's in various sources, the dragon cross and other

How about your suggestion this feature: __PROFESSION_SB how to fix it?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exécuter : in sql

Développer CHARACTER_01_DBF -> PROGRAMMABILITY ->STORED PROCEDURE -> CHARACTER_STR

Rechercher : ,
isnull(R.m_nRestPoint, 0) m_nRestPoint ,
isnull(R. m_LogOutTime, 0) m_LogOutTime

Avant d'ajouter :

, J.m_idJob
,J.m_jobExp
,J.m_jobLvl

Et après ceci :

jointure externe gauche GUILD_MEMBER_TBL G sur F.serverindex = G.serverindex et F.m_idPlayer = G.m_idPlayer
jointure externe gauche BILING_ITEM_TBL H sur F.serverindex = H.serverindex et F.m_idPlayer = H.m_idPlayer
jointure externe gauche tblRestPoint R sur F.serverindex = R.serverindex et F.m_idPlayer = R.m_idPlayer

Ajouter :

jointure externe gauche JOB_TBL as J sur A.serverindex = J.serverindex et A.m_idPlayer = J.m_idPlayer

Clique "Exécuter" et travailler et économiser parfaitement

Did i do the right thing?

Code:
								---------- Ver 15
								, A.m_aCheckedQuest	
								, A.m_nCampusPoint
								, A.idCampus
[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]								, J.m_idJob
								, J.m_jobExp
								, J.m_jobLvl[/B][/COLOR]

, isnull(R.m_nRestPoint, 0) m_nRestPoint
								, isnull(R.m_LogOutTime, 0) m_LogOutTime
			FROM CHARACTER_TBL A 
					inner join TASKBAR_TBL B on A.m_idPlayer   = B.m_idPlayer and A.serverindex  = B.serverindex
					inner join TASKBAR_ITEM_TBL C on B.m_idPlayer   = C.m_idPlayer and B.serverindex  = C.serverindex
					inner join INVENTORY_TBL D on C.m_idPlayer   = D.m_idPlayer and C.serverindex  = D.serverindex
					inner join SKILLINFLUENCE_TBL E on D.m_idPlayer   = E.m_idPlayer and D.serverindex  = E.serverindex
					inner join INVENTORY_EXT_TBL F on E.m_idPlayer   = F.m_idPlayer and E.serverindex  = F.serverindex
					left outer join GUILD_MEMBER_TBL G on F.serverindex = G.serverindex and F.m_idPlayer = G.m_idPlayer
					left outer join BILING_ITEM_TBL H on F.serverindex = H.serverindex and F.m_idPlayer = H.m_idPlayer
					left outer join tblRestPoint R on F.serverindex = R.serverindex and F.m_idPlayer = R.m_idPlayer
					[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]left outer join JOB_TBL as J on A.serverindex = J.serverindex and A.m_idPlayer = J.m_idPlayer[/COLOR][/B]
			WHERE A.m_idPlayer = @im_idPlayer
					AND A.serverindex = @iserverindex
					AND A.account = lower(@iaccount)
					AND A.isblock = 'F' -- fix

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
The one i suggested is used by top servers like Entropia lol

Lot's of other servers use professions as well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir i just added __PROFESSION_SB from your source horizon flyff including database and try to test it in game its functioning well but the problem i encouter is if you use the crafting scroll and choose a job and improved the level of your crafting alchemist and try to relogin the existing level you do is gone and you need to use a crafting scroll again to open the crafting. in short the craft level/experience/job is not saving i don't know why can you help me please?

Hi, I already managed to add and run the __PROFESSION_SB But I want to remove the required scroll and the job like Alchemist.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump: Just little question about __PROFESSION_SB when i try to restart the server program the current level will reset too even if i got the databases? anyone has idea? how about you Ruby Flyff do you have any idea about it?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recheck database

I already add this table:

Code:
USE [CHARACTER_01_DBF]
GO

/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[JOB_TBL]    Script Date: 23/11/2022 12:44:11 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[JOB_TBL](
	[m_idJob] [int] NULL,
	[m_idPlayer] [char](7) NULL,
	[serverindex] [char](2) NULL,
	[m_jobExp] [int] NULL,
	[m_jobLvl] [int] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
And add this is sql

Code:
---------- Ver 15
								, A.m_aCheckedQuest	
								, A.m_nCampusPoint
								, A.idCampus
								[B], J.m_idJob
								, J.m_jobExp
								, J.m_jobLvl[/B]

FROM CHARACTER_TBL A 
					inner join TASKBAR_TBL B on A.m_idPlayer   = B.m_idPlayer and A.serverindex  = B.serverindex
					inner join TASKBAR_ITEM_TBL C on B.m_idPlayer   = C.m_idPlayer and B.serverindex  = C.serverindex
					inner join INVENTORY_TBL D on C.m_idPlayer   = D.m_idPlayer and C.serverindex  = D.serverindex
					inner join SKILLINFLUENCE_TBL E on D.m_idPlayer   = E.m_idPlayer and D.serverindex  = E.serverindex
					inner join INVENTORY_EXT_TBL F on E.m_idPlayer   = F.m_idPlayer and E.serverindex  = F.serverindex
					left outer join GUILD_MEMBER_TBL G on F.serverindex = G.serverindex and F.m_idPlayer = G.m_idPlayer
					left outer join BILING_ITEM_TBL H on F.serverindex = H.serverindex and F.m_idPlayer = H.m_idPlayer
					left outer join tblRestPoint R on F.serverindex = R.serverindex and F.m_idPlayer = R.m_idPlayer
					[B]left outer join JOB_TBL as J on A.serverindex = J.serverindex and A.m_idPlayer = J.m_idPlayer[/B]
			WHERE A.m_idPlayer = @im_idPlayer
					AND A.serverindex = @iserverindex
					AND A.account = lower(@iaccount)
					AND A.isblock = 'F' -- fix

Did i miss something?

Upvote 0
Back