Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What are the safest Files/Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question to the pros.
From all released files and sources, what would you say are the best files/source in terms of security? Regardless of features or anything else.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, but I mean if you consider that just NOW I wanna use some Files that are as secure as possible.

What would be your suggestion regardless the features et.c.?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, but I mean if you consider that just NOW I wanna use some Files that are as secure as possible.

What would be your suggestion regardless the features et.c.?

Ketchup would be correct. There are some fixes here and there that work and are good to have - like some dupe fixes etc. However, a lot of bulked fixes that are included in most of the releases could be done better or aren't necessarily fixes. It's best to start with v15 and the compare and learn to read and understand what is happening while reading the code. That way you'd be able to determine if a fix could potentially be useless or if there is a better fix in mind.

Also, if it's all about "screw cheat engine", then you just shouldn't. The cheat engine fixes out are absolutely horrid. You could do what is in the development section and use EAC api; however, it doesn't fix the base problem which is the game is easy to cheat in and there are a ton of exploits still readily available for anyone able to bypass the "anti-cheatengine" implementations.

Ie: Equip blessing stat hack, you can reset stats on the item when upgrading an equipped item rather than saying "error", or same with pet piercing. Another example would be accessing out of bounds with piercing which they add a check for < 0 ~ Personally, I think it'd be better to just change the int data type to unsigned so the data gets automatically is converted: if it is negative, it becomes a positive integer causing it to say no anyway. No check for less than 0 is needed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back