Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Search release VS2019 or V2022 with add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i search, just for play in private with my firends, release VS2019 or V22 with addshopitem / teleporter / pet filter / party finder / wiki because i have to much issue with K18.3 release.
Insanity release don't work and nanus flyff too.
thx

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello i search, just for play in private with my firends, release VS2019 or V22 with addshopitem / teleporter / pet filter / party finder / wiki because i have to much issue with K18.3 release.
Insanity release don't work and nanus flyff too.
thx

Then perhaps the problem is actually you and not the releases themselves. My K18 works just fine, the nanus also works fine out of the box to. Same for infinity and etc. Don't blame others because your having issues with copy pasting correctly.

Download a tool like >> << , and merge/copy the differences.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, blame the guy that if not him, you would not have any files you could use at all LOL.
You should pay attention for whatever you’re addling before making some stupid statements.
I’m using this “Source with too much issues (lmao)” since forever and it is the most stable release out there.
Anyway as for your question, there is no such release you should make your own.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't blame anyone just don't work
The problem is that you turns into those broken sources which makes you and 99% of this community go blind due to a big list of features which is actually bugged or broke.
Combine those with poor copy paste (very common) and wrong/broken code and you got yourself a broken source since you can’t point out the stuffs that actually cause whatever problem you have. Just like I said, pay attention to what you’re adding before making stupid statements.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back