Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Strange problem with WorldServer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having some weird issues with WorldServer and I can't find any way to fix it. WorldServer crashes randomly and the debug says that it is not possible to create a linkmap around the dungeon maps. All dungeons are default, not changed but still crash 2-3 times a day. The crash occurs in this CLinkMap::Init function on this line memset( pInfo->apObj[nLevel], 0x00, sizeof(CObj*) * nCount );

Thanks

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having some weird issues with WorldServer and I can't find any way to fix it. WorldServer crashes randomly and the debug says that it is not possible to create a linkmap around the dungeon maps. All dungeons are default, not changed but still crash 2-3 times a day. The crash occurs in this CLinkMap::Init function on this line memset( pInfo->apObj[nLevel], 0x00, sizeof(CObj*) * nCount );

Thanks

Have you added any type of dungeon related systems? If so which?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks
maybe you need to compare your files having error in a clean source where you get that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you need to compare your files having error in a clean source where you get that.

I've done it with winmerge and without any changes and it keeps crashing... The error happens in different worldid so it's really hard to find a cause, whenever I change it happens again. It's like when someone enters a dungeon they can't create a layer and crash.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've done it with winmerge and without any changes and it keeps crashing... The error happens in different worldid so it's really hard to find a cause, whenever I change it happens again. It's like when someone enters a dungeon they can't create a layer and crash.

try to check your adding item on npc or any resource part., iv'e encounter this before

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back