Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Testing-Files of Holy Knights (Rev 3) problem crash guildwar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have the HK files work perfectly but if i compile the neuz, when i click apply in guildwar that crash and with the original neuz that work... Maybe problem library declare compile? Thkx u and sry for my very bad english..

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, i have the HK files work perfectly but if i compile the neuz, when i click apply in guildwar that crash and with the original neuz that work... Maybe problem library declare compile? Thkx u and sry for my very bad english..

Debug.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi and thx u for ur help, i have try to debug and it s the same:
Code:
'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\Administrator\\FlyFF\Sources\Output\Neuz\NoGameguard\Neuz.exe'. Symbols loaded.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\win32u.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32full.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp_win.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ucrtbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\combase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dsound.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SHCore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d9.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\windows.storage.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oledlg.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleacc.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.17763.1613_none_5706c750c25c4867\GdiPlus.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmmbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcrypt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\propsys.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.The thread 0x2d5c has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).The thread 0x2b58 has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).The thread 0x640 has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).The program '[10188] Neuz.exe' has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135) 'A dependent dll was not found'.

I don't know if I am debugging correctly .. I would just like to have the neuz without load screen, flyffa / aes / initpage ..

thx u..

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Hi and thx u for ur help, i have try to debug and it s the same:
Code:
'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\Administrator\\FlyFF\Sources\Output\Neuz\NoGameguard\Neuz.exe'. Symbols loaded.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\win32u.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32full.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp_win.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ucrtbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\combase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dsound.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SHCore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d9.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\windows.storage.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oledlg.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleacc.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.17763.1613_none_5706c750c25c4867\GdiPlus.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmmbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcrypt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\propsys.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.'Neuz.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.The thread 0x2d5c has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).The thread 0x2b58 has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).The thread 0x640 has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135).The program '[10188] Neuz.exe' has exited with code -1073741515 (0xc0000135) 'A dependent dll was not found'.

I don't know if I am debugging correctly .. I would just like to have the neuz without load screen, flyffa / aes / initpage ..

thx u..

Please use code tags for large blocks of stuff and this is not how you debug either.

You can watch this video:

OR

As for the stuff u want removed simply trace the defines to those things and remove them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to debug this neuz. would it be possible to show it to me via teamviewer or make me a new one with the title of the new FlyFF and deleted oad screen, flyffa / aes / initpage ..? Thank you so much.. But even if I don't modify it, compile the neuz it doesn't work, yet it works for other people? Can't it come from bookstores or whatever?

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I can't seem to debug this neuz. would it be possible to show it to me via teamviewer or make me a new one with the title of the new FlyFF and deleted oad screen, flyffa / aes / initpage ..? Thank you so much.. But even if I don't modify it, compile the neuz it doesn't work, yet it works for other people? Can't it come from bookstores or whatever?

Realistically no one is going to do this for you unless perhaps you pay them to do so. Also I haven't the slightest clue as to what your talking about when you say bookstores.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I suspect .. I was saying that I may be wrongly declaring the includes and library ? Because if the sources have been released, it's because it works so I don't understand that it doesn't work when I compile them without modifying anything. I declare that they include: library / boost + resource folder + library / directx / include and for de library: library/directx/lib + library/lua/lib + library/bugtrab/lib and library/zlib/lib
And no gameguard platform visual 2013 v120..

I tried the adeilson sources which work on my computer but when I put the launchers on my VPS the worldserver does not respond, you know why? Sry if I'm a noob lol and thx for ur time.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Because if the sources have been released, it's because it works
Not entirely true in most cases these big massive bases are released because they contain bugs people cannot fix, intentional backdoors or just in general bloat. Does not mean they all work. In reality you should be using a clean source and copying only what you need, not the other way around.

so I don't understand that it doesn't work when I compile them without modifying anything. I declare that they include: library / boost + resource folder + library / directx / include and for de library: library/directx/lib + library/lua/lib + library/bugtrab/lib and library/zlib/lib
And no gameguard platform visual 2013 v120..
Goes back to what i just said above. If a source has bugtrap and etc why are you adding the linking again when it most likely already exists?

I tried the adeilson sources which work on my computer but when I put the launchers on my VPS the worldserver does not respond, you know why? Sry if I'm a noob lol and thx for ur time.
No idea, learn how to debug.

This help thread is also about a guildwar crash and not about compiling other sources. If you need help with stuff other then this crash you should make a new thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back