Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v15/v19 database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, i've tried and successfully set-up a server way long time ago, maybe 3 years already passed.
but i have reformatted my computer and i lost all my files and im tired of setting-up a server again, but then this morning, i wanted to set-up again, just for fun purposes.

so i downloaded this source
http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/v19-source-download-895854/

but my problem here is i dont have a database, could somebody please upload a working database for this server files?

And if you know a working client for this server too, can you please give me a link?

thanks you in advance :love:

Btw, i want to specify that i already searched at release section for the database, but no luck, all database are broken links. so please somebody upload one for me, thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Download this package I've uploaded. It include v15 databases.

And about the client, the source is v19 so you will need a v19 client.

#Edit
If you have the client + source & resource, remember to copy all the folders from resource to your client (.. Model, World folders, etc.)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you audis :D
i'll try this.

hey audis, the package that you uploaded is in .exe format.
it does not mean that i dont trust you, but for my safety, can you just please upload the 7 or 8 .bak files of the database?
thank you in advance. :D

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thank you audis :D
i'll try this.

hey audis, the package that you uploaded is in .exe format.
it does not mean that i dont trust you, but for my safety, can you just please upload the 7 or 8 .bak files of the database?
thank you in advance. :D

Dam, I can't make a VT scan because my package it's 238MB. Max is 32MB. Here you go,

VT:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok tnx just finished downloading the client now downloading your files

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir i managed to run my server and login in game but after that neuz automatically close i found this error on the resource folder know how to fix this??

View attachment error_20130331.txt

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back