Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wanna ask about add feature, item, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i am truly newbie about making FlyFF PServer
I already try to make my PServer and works perfectly (Using V15 Files by Ketchup)
I wanna ask, if i want to change server rate, adding item and features. Do i need to use VS19 to compile source to make my server rate, etc works in my PServer? or i can edit file from Resource folder with notepad and copy .res files into my client folder without compile in VS19? Im not install VS19 because i have a low-end laptop actually and i just want to make PServer for myself tbh, and ive learned a lot from this forum. Im sorry for asking newbie questions, Thanks everyone who can make tutorial threads because ive learned a lot from that. I hope someone can answer my stupid questions and thanks once again
Sorry for my bad english

Thanks everyone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thankyou for answering. Yes , i already read from tutorial section how to change servr rate in event.lua, but i wanna know, do i need to compile source with VS19 after ive changed event.lua? Truly sorry for my bad english:) thanks again sir for answering my question

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Thankyou for answering. Yes , i already read from tutorial section how to change servr rate in event.lua, but i wanna know, do i need to compile source with VS19 after ive changed event.lua? Truly sorry for my bad english:) thanks again sir for answering my question

No you do not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back