Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlyFF - Easy Anti Cheat - Implementation - Preview

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,i've decided to work on FlyFF again.

After implementing a fully working MySQL framework into FlyFF i came back month ago to implement a bit more into that awesome piece of game. Here is a short preview of my Easy Anti Cheat implementation into FlyFF. The whole EAC is implemented into the server and into the client. Clienside is doing driver protection and game integrity checks and a lot of other stuff do defend against cheating and debugging, while the server side is communicating with the Epic Games Online Services to keep a connection to the EAC user client and kick players if they don't run the client with their FlyFF. Through the implementation of EAC we've the nice abillity to encrypt messages and much more, all the beautiful things coming with EAC.

Video:

Keep discuss below, wether is this useful or not. Maybe i'm going to release it soon.

Discord: DevGrab#0815

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neat implementation. Didn't know epic was making it free. I would be careful. I did see it get mentioned about legality which is possible. Even though it is one of the better things to use nowadays, I still think this is a duct tape solution towards flyff. People knowing what they are doing can work and bypass this, profit off rmt and botting which was mentioned as well. If people get by it, there are a lot ways to still crash the server and do much more. I'd personally go with the server logic approach and not rely on an EAC implementation.

Back