Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unedited A3Elements files + DB

Reaction score
It's been a long time I have been holding on these files. So here is the complete A3Elements files I had

No further help/support will be received from my side for setting up a server with these files.

What this bundle may (may not) contain
  • All server exe compatible with v562 A3 client
  • Login agent and Zone agent VB source compatible with v562 A3 client
  • Virtual GM exe and source
  • GM tools
Press like if this thread somehow helped you. Happy leeching!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Bro. We appreciate ur time on sharing this. But I'm struggling with past 1 week on Server and Client.There is no file active for client which we can use along with our server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Bro. We appreciate ur time on sharing this. But I'm struggling with past 1 week on Server and Client.There is no file active for client which we can use along with our server.

You can download client from here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
every .exe file show MSWINSCK.OCX or depended file is missing can you give a small hint for this..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
every .exe file show MSWINSCK.OCX or depended file is missing can you give a small hint for this..

Install VB6 on your machine since I guess exe's won't work directly you may need to recompile according to your requirement.
Download Winsock.ocx from Google.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vb is must for running these .exe ?
Or we can run direct in pc ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vb is must for running these .exe ?
Or we can run direct in pc ?

VB is not required, however you might need some .OCX files which are not bundled with windows. Start the .exe and you will get prompt of missing files. You can place it along with .exe in same folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Mihir for your reply.
Now my server is running but I am unable to login
Check screenshot and help please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Mihir for your reply.
Now my server is running but I am unable to login
Check screenshot and help please

Check Login Agent for low version and high version, you need to set it as per your client. Or alternatively, you can change client version in A3Client.exe. Probably you will need to find the offset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open it in hex editor or paint you will get to know about the file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check Login Agent for low version and high version, you need to set it as per your client. Or alternatively, you can change client version in A3Client.exe. Probably you will need to find the offset.

Thanks a lotz for your help Mihir.
New issue :
1: character cannot enter to storage ( if I will use some other v562 zoneagent I am not facing this issue )

2: kwoan not giving karna weapon(if I will use some other V562 zoneagent I am not facing this issue)

I am facing issues while useing A3 element Zoneagent.

Your help can make my server good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lotz for your help Mihir.
New issue :
1: character cannot enter to storage ( if I will use some other v562 zoneagent I am not facing this issue )

2: kwoan not giving karna weapon(if I will use some other V562 zoneagent I am not facing this issue)

I am facing issues while useing A3 element Zoneagent.

Your help can make my server good.

Both of the issue doesn't seem to be from ZoneAgent until that specific packet is tampered in ZoneAgent.
For storage issue, check the server files in zonedata
For drops check the guides for monster drop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to know about the packets shared between servers how can i achieve success?? can any 1 help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for you reply Mihir.
Please tell me in details about storage(temoz / quanto) issue.

Back