Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unedited A3Elements files + DB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys..
How to add [Gm] infront of character name ?

Don't ask irrelevant questions in the thread. This thread is related to files shared.
Search the forum there are guides related to creating and using GM user

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a long time I have been holding on these files. So here is the complete A3Elements files I had

No further help/support will be received from my side for setting up a server with these files.

What this bundle may (may not) contain
  • All server exe compatible with v562 A3 client
  • Login agent and Zone agent VB source compatible with v562 A3 client
  • Virtual GM exe and source
  • GM tools
Press like if this thread somehow helped you. Happy leeching!

Hi all,
I am stuck with announcement server please some one help. I am trying to solve this issue from past 10 days but no success..I have been read everypost in ragezone but no success .please help me

I am useing announcement server given in elements servers files.

Don't ask irrelevant questions in the thread. This thread is related to files shared.
Search the forum there are guides related to creating and using GM user
Sorry bro

Hi all,
I am stuck with announcement server please some one help. I am trying to solve this issue from past 10 days but no success..I have been read everypost in ragezone but no success.

I am useing announcement server given in elements servers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please try running the 219 server first. If you build a 562 server later, it will be very helpful. If it is possible to successfully build 219 server structure, 562 server is easy to build. There is not much difference between the 219 server and the 562 server. Access is possible only with the 562 login agent, 562 zone agent, and 562 access client published on the forum. All these files are public.

And the 562 server disclosed above is an old version, and the zone server has been slightly modified. You probably need to change the a3serial or odbc password of the zone server to be able to connect normally. This will be accessible if you modify it compared to the part 4 zone server that has not been modified with a hex editor.

Back