Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fortress Verus GunBound in a bootable state

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably none here even know what this game is. The short answer is that it was a side project of Comsik (The Creators) based on the Fotress 2 Blue Forever world and GunBound world. Runs on the Thor's Hammer engine, which is why the video will feel very similar as Thor's Hammer even at first look

Video:

No idea yet if passing after the World List will ever be done because this game used to run from the website, which is a huge pain in the butt to emulate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know FVG. it looks so impressive. I'm not play Gunbound and FVG.But I played Fortress2 Blue V.600, Forever and Red Forever.So... I want play that game as big fan of Fortress2.

Staff member
Reaction score
Full gameplay

and

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi (= how can you make this server??? If you could share this server source code & emulator ??

Staff member
Reaction score
hi (= how can you make this server??? If you could share this server source code & emulator ??

The emulator was only build to barely reach the game, thus contains a lot of personal info and build information not suitable for the public. As with some of the other projects like WC Beta, it was purely for documentation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A pity when it takes knowledge acquired over time, and keeps it in a box and leaves it there, unused, just to feed the ego itself, it ends up DESTROYING the history of the game only, because there is no way to relive a Game or any game project, without the knowledge hidden and stored in this box, where few have ACCESS !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The emulator was only build to barely reach the game, thus contains a lot of personal info and build information not suitable for the public. As with some of the other projects like WC Beta, it was purely for documentation

Personal info? Weird

Back