Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunBound Client Archive

Staff member
Reaction score
Below are all the clients archived for development, research, or other purposes. If you got any files not listed on this please consider uploading and sharing it. Everything gets archived; TH, WC, WC1, and WC2. Together we make the biggest archive for GunBound

Legend
Original Setup: This is an official installer used by Softnyx for that version
Original Patcher: This is an official fetch patch used by Softnyx.
GBTH = GunBound Thor's Hammer (2003-2005)
GBWC1 = GunBound World Champion Season 1 (2005-2007)
GBWC2 = GunBound World Champion Season 2 (2007-????)
GBWC3 = GunBound World Champion Season 3 (????-????)

Region Legend
GIS = GunBound International Service
GKS = GunBound Korea Service
GBS = GunBound Brasil Service
GLS = GunBound Latino Service
GBPH = GunBound Philippines
------------------------------------------------
Thor's Hammer full installers

GunBound Thor's Hammer BETA
(BETA)
(Later BETA)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Korea:
(254)
(320)
(321)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Installers (GIS):
(236)
(252)
(289)
(313)
(351)
(376)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Brazil (GBS):
(343)
(382)
(404)

GunBound Thor's Hammer China:
(274 FULL)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Philippines:
(342)

(355)
--------------------------------------------
Thor's Hammer Patches

GunBound Thor's Hammer International GIS)
(259)
(260)
(264)
(268)
(270)
(281)
(287)
(291)
(295)
(299)
(302)
(306)
(313)

GunBound Thor's Hammer Indonesian:

GunBound Thor's Hammer China:
(244)
(262)
(265)
(274)
--------------------------------------
GunBound World Champion

GunBound World Champion Beta:

GunBound World Champion International (GIS)
(400)
(427)
(442)
(450)
(460)
(518)
(539)
(545)
(557)
Season 2 start here
(586)
(655)
(663)
(688)
(725)
(764)
(804)
(846)
(854)
(863)
(872)
(875)
(890)
(892)
(894)
(898)
(900)
(905)
(917)
(923)
(960)
(970)
(983)
(993)
(1015)
(1023)
(1032)
(1035)
(1037)
(1044)
(1050)
(1052)
(1056)
(1064)
(1068)
(1077)
(1080)
(1082)
(1090)
Season 3 start here
(1102)
(1132)
(1135)

GunBound World Champion Latino (GLS)
(458)
(535)
Season 2 start here
(594)
(639)
(672)
(822)
(829)
(853)
Season 3 start here
(1135)

GunBound World Champion Korea (GKS)
(766) (Season 2)

GunBound World Champion Philippines:

GunBound World Champion Brasil
(440)

GunBound Revolution (ijji):
(2007) (Season 1)
(2008)
(2009)

GunBound World Champion Europe:
(German) (Season 1)
(German)
(English)
(Spanish)
(France
-----------------------------------
Other official Softnyx games

MagicPunk:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/83khdpoc9b4ezdz/magicpunk_gis_5.exe[/url]

Bingo

Fortress VS GunBound

Game Buddy:

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Private Server stuff.

Actually, I am motivated enough to post all the Private Server stuff I've collected, again mostly clients.

I can't tell anymore which installer ran on which client.

GunBound Classic/Thor's Hammer (2010~2014) (

(UNOFFICIAL)
(Unreleased)

GunBound Classic (2006-2008):
All those should run on public server files of TH

(Has Game Guard)

(I believe this is WC)
(Second WC attempt, failed again)
(Based of WC Beta GBP = GunBound Pirate)

Random other servers:

(GB-force v585)

Will edit if I have more. I think I have some locally backed up, too.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow. i feel like im drowning for all of these files. time to clean up my ext. drive

any chance running a client on window mode?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Stickied for ease of access due to having a large volume of releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow... great releases! Thank you. I'll test a GIS client on my server.

EDIT: GameGuard can still be emulated?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yay, my old gunbound Union client loil

Then, lemme help a bit

Most recent Gunbound Union WC Season 1 Client: https://mega.nz/#!JU9D0awC!PklIZU-3Qmt8ZeZUAM-fSWJWZGpCyYzyNPsTGRo7sMc

Gunbound Union Server Files and Web: https://mega.nz/#!tcEwQKbB!SMAdqBdQ61Dc4w6bYJ8fF27g6O1cS6G2TJ2ySGORw3c

That Union Server Files and web also includes union ixfs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Private Server stuff.

Actually, I am motivated enough to post all the Private Server stuff I've collected, again mostly clients.

I can't tell anymore which installer ran on which client.

GunBound Classic/Thor's Hammer (2010~2014) (

(UNOFFICIAL)
(Unreleased)

GunBound Classic (2006-2008):
All those should run on public server files of TH

(Has Game Guard)

(I believe this is WC)
(Second WC attempt, failed again)
(Based of WC Beta GBP = GunBound Pirate)

Random garbage servers:

Will edit if I have more. I think I have some locally backed up, too.

I can access the server when using the client v472 and below but I have a problem logging into the server when I setup the Gunbound Classic / Thor's Hammer v518 and above. I always got this error:
Can't connect to GunBound server. Please retry after a moment. (10061)

Can anyone help me with this? I want to setup a server with an updated aduka (v550) and with dragon & knight mobile.

Staff member
Reaction score
I can access the server when using the client v472 and below but I have a problem logging into the server when I setup the Gunbound Classic / Thor's Hammer v518 and above. I always got this error:
Can't connect to GunBound server. Please retry after a moment. (10061)

Can anyone help me with this? I want to setup a server with an updated aduka (v550) and with dragon & knight mobile.

None of them has the updated Aduka. There's no public server files for Thor's Hammer with updated Aduka, one was never leaked. The one used in is a private emulator, not made by Softnyx.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
None of them has the updated Aduka. There's no public server files for Thor's Hammer with updated Aduka, one was never leaked. The one used in is a private emulator, not made by Softnyx.

I see, do you have any idea on how to update the aduka mobile? And btw, can you tell me which client version has a dragon and knight mobile?
I wish I can get a copy of that private emu lol.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I see, do you have any idea on how to update the aduka mobile? And btw, can you tell me which client version has a dragon and knight mobile?
I wish I can get a copy of that private emu lol.

You can't update aduka since it works client sided, unless you can write an emulator from scratch (you can't)

Every thor's hammer version has Drag and Knight.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can't update aduka since it works client sided, unless you can write an emulator from scratch (you can't)

Every thor's hammer version has Drag and Knight.

I see, I also don't have any knowledge for writing or creating an emulator lol.
One more thing, do you know any other applications that can access or edit gunbound files like gme, xfs and dat?
iXFS doesn't work for me.

And is it possible to edit the avatar's price, player's HP, getting a Dragon or Knight in a higher percentage, and etc. when using an application that can access gme or xfs files?

Staff member
Reaction score
There are .xfs editors around for Thor's Hammer. If you can't find it, I can up it once I have time. No, you cannot alter the % of Drag and Knight, only WC's Server files support this.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Very recently I found who composed the soundtrack of GunBound in 2002. The wonderful thing about this is that the composer provided links to the OST from 2002, before they were compressed to lower quality!

This is the highest quality GunBound OST you'll ever find

Download link:

There's some songs that were also in my beta files, some that are even new to me, and the 'season 2' songs which were also in the beta files, but Softnyx ended up not using them until Season 2.

I am currently contacting them because 'Sudden Death' and 'Nirvana' is missing, and I would LOVE to have those in this higher quality, if it was done by them.

Source and such is in the .zip.

Enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GunBound with exitems ;D
shaginew - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums shaginew2 - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums shaginew3 - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats. No idea why you use gunbound.ca's ugly interface but good job nontheless!

Is it on the same client I've provided or did you went your own road? Though most likely you still need do all the other fun stuff (Buying avatars, moon disk, gaining money, etc etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there.

Here's a link of all the official softnyx setups I have (mostly from WC). They may or may not be of use to people. I'll maybe be adding more onto my drive depending on what's needed.

I'm probably a couple of years late and have no right to demand anything, but is there anyone willing to share their avatar .DAT decrypter for WC files? That's literally the only thing I'm missing that could be of use to me. I have successfully decrypted urgogb's PHP dat editor. I'll upload that if someone want's it, though I personally think his code is messy. If I were to get a working decrypter, I'll make a clean PHP script for anyone to use granted I have all the necessary tools and knowledge (lol) to decypher the HEX arrangements.

Thanks again.

Staff member
Reaction score
You are my HEROINE! Thank you so much!

No worries. Also, here's a bonus. Its the Season 3 soundtrack they used for a short period until they got rid of it again and reverted back to Season 1 soundtrack. I was always curious which game Softnyx stole it from this time, since they were very infamous for that, and could easily be possible they were asked to remove it.

The reason why it starts at stage 7 is because the rest were season 1 songs. This was directly extracted from the game many years ago.

I unironically love it. Just completely unfitting in a game like gunbound lol

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries. Also, here's a bonus. Its the Season 3 soundtrack they used for a short period until they got rid of it again and reverted back to Season 1 soundtrack. I was always curious which game Softnyx stole it from this time, since they were very infamous for that, and could easily be possible they were asked to remove it.

The reason why it starts at stage 7 is because the rest were season 1 songs. This was directly extracted from the game many years ago.

I unironically love it. Just completely unfitting in a game like gunbound lol

Interesting! I never heard any of this so I will check it out. Do you happen to remember who the original composer was or other games he/she may have worked on? I loved a lot of the mid 2000s free to play games but Gunbound holds a special place in my heart, in large part because of the music.

Thanks again for the shares! I'm still going through the forum here collecting a lot of the older clients. I played the game when it first launched on IJJI so I have fond memories of the earlier days.

Back