Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunBound Client Archive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Private Server stuff.

Actually, I am motivated enough to post all the Private Server stuff I've collected, again mostly clients.

I can't tell anymore which installer ran on which client.

GunBound Classic/Thor's Hammer (2010~2014) (

(UNOFFICIAL)
(Unreleased)

GunBound Classic (2006-2008):
All those should run on public server files of TH

(Has Game Guard)

(I believe this is WC)
(Second WC attempt, failed again)
(Based of WC Beta GBP = GunBound Pirate)

Will edit if I have more. I think I have some locally backed up, too.
These installer GunBound Classic/Thor's Hammer (2010~2014) (any version) seem like cannot run with public server files TH shared in tutorial Setting up you own Gunbound Classic/Thors Hammer Server (with LAN) of mushashi076. (Many thanks for sharing)
I'm keep getting error "Login ID or password incorrect!" when trying to connect to hosted server, could someone explain me why this was happen? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, after having downloaded a lot of clients and server files, I am curious if anyone has any opinion on what the "best" version of GunBound is? I personally enjoy the older versions of the game but I do like Kal and Frog as well. Anyone have thoughts on the ideal version? Unlike other games, I never paid attention to the patches really so I have no idea if there were major balance changes or anything like that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem encountered with gbca files is when you change via regedit and manage to see the world list but it stops there it will say incorrect password when selecting a server.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
problem encountered with gbca files is when you change via regedit and manage to see the world list but it stops there it will say incorrect password when selecting a server.

Bit of a late reply here, but this is because the public leaked server files do not support the protocol of that specific client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for the OST files (BGM) in good quality is there any good soul that can help me with this? I had the wav files and lost them

Reaction score
Alternate mirror:
You can download all 10GB of the files using the link above, or you can browse and download individually.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the hard work

here are some duplicates I found, these pairs are the same file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the clients, I imagine you must have thought a lot to share it, because some of them you uploaded to your private hosting and today they are not available, and that shows a lot in the comment you make. ........."P.S: No, I have no interest in releasing anything related to GunBound Origins, except maybe the clients, which you can't use anyways, because the public server files won't run on it.Cheers and good luck all."....I respect the time and work that it cost them, to create the GunBound Origins, but I also observe some double standards, on the one hand it is said to be a group that shares information and on the other hand, the right to know is restricted ... If something I do not want to make it public or hide, I hide it, I keep it and I never publish it and finally I take it to the grave, but the fact of sharing something that is supposed to be private, and you throw it like crumbs to hungry dogs, it seems sick to me and masochist, you should simply close the topic, and not talk about Gunbound again, because there will always be someone who just out of nostalgia and non-profit wants to create their own server and enjoy just a little while, because many here already have more than 40 years, with children, family and responsibility, to dedicate himself to taking care of others' secrets and I am sure that there will always be someone who wants to create their server, and have it 100%, it would be easier for them to sell it or release it. I just wanted to put my point of view and leave behind so much masochism.PD.sorry english ... use google translator ....

Staff member
Reaction score
So on Reddit I saw requests for the very last version of GunBound Season 3 (Season 4 in GLS). Fortunately, I have both of them.

Something very interesting about them is that GunBound.gme is completely unpacked. Hilariously, there's swear words in the .gme. How surprising from this very professional company:
BNBzeMK - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

I will upload the files when I got a bit of time and edit this post

Download (very last patched version of the game):

Installers (is NOT technically the last version; .gme is not unpacked):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So on Reddit I saw requests for the very last version of GunBound Season 3 (Season 4 in GLS). Fortunately, I have both of them. Something very interesting about them is that GunBound.gme is completely unpacked. Hilariously, there's swear words in the .gme. How surprising from this very professional company:
BNBzeMK - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums
I will upload the files when I got a bit of time and edit this post Download (very last patched version of the game): Installers (is NOT technically the last version; .gme is not unpacked):
That's because, how I thought at one point or another, they used to store the banned words in plain text as well so to bypass the profanity filter you would edit the ASCII via a Hex editor. Surprised to see you're still working at Gunbound files.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score
That's because, how I thought at one point or another, they used to store the banned words in plain text as well so to bypass the profanity filter you would edit the ASCII via a Hex editor. Surprised to see you're still working at Gunbound files.

The profanity filter is in fourwords.txt. This is directly in their executable. The instructions for 'FUCKYOU' was for their anti-cheat, so the comment 'FUCKYOU' was likely to the hackers.

Staff member
Reaction score
I've updated this thread (still WIP) and uploaded more clients I have. I am still working on it, but now there's much more WC GIS clients available.

Staff member
Reaction score
Could anyone provide a link for WC 585 (the very last WC client) ?

I don't have it personally. I mentioned in my other thread I was looking for it as well. Back in the day, a lot of people used 'GB-force' or whatever, which seems to have run on 585. I am heavily looking for anyone that still has it installed somewhere for archiving.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!

Very recently I found who composed the soundtrack of GunBound in 2002. The wonderful thing about this is that the composer provided links to the OST from 2002, before they were compressed to lower quality!

This is the highest quality GunBound OST you'll ever find

Download link:

There's some songs that were also in my beta files, some that are even new to me, and the 'season 2' songs which were also in the beta files, but Softnyx ended up not using them until Season 2.

I am currently contacting them because 'Sudden Death' and 'Nirvana' is missing, and I would LOVE to have those in this higher quality, if it was done by them.

Source and such is in the .zip.

Enjoy!

This is wonderful! Could you reupload it? The link is broken. Thank you.

*edit: I am hunting this client or any 585 too. I will let you know if I find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kimberly

You Have FULL CLIENT VERSION 5.85 from DOWNLOAD ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kimberly I found the 5.85 client (friend sent to me). I just sent it to your pv. Please, share it here when possible.

*edit* sorry i didnt see they already posted here.

*edit* V5.85 Unpacked GME (still have GameGuard, I will remove it and then I post):

Last edited:
Back