Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunBound Client Archive

Staff member
Reaction score
@Kimberly I found the 5.85 client (friend sent to me). I just sent it to your pv. Please, share it here when possible.

*edit* sorry i didnt see they already posted here.

*edit* V5.85 Unpacked GME (still have GameGuard, I will remove it and then I post):

Interesting, good job! I am however confused, and this may be bad news. The GunBound.gme from GIS_557 is dated 07/02/2007 and the one from GB force is dated 08/05/2006.

I have a feeling GB-force used the 585 .xfs files (dated 23/08/2007... only a few days difference with 586) but used an older .gme from 2006, which sadly is the most important file if we were looking to have the 'very last' Season 1 .gme. :(

EDIT: Still cool to have the 585 .xfs files though. :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh.. that is bad. But you are sure this gme actually exists, right? I will keep looking for other installers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh.. that is bad. But you are sure this gme actually exists, right? I will keep looking for other installers.

Me responde no SKYPE (edirrodrigo) que vou te passar o que tenho de links de arquivos e instaladores Mark

List of files:
Clientes:

Gameguard (nProtect) :

Tutoriais/Scripts/Info:

Fetch/Coordenadas/Headers:

Editor:

Web Site:

Sources:

Files general:

Data-Base:

Server Files + sources:

Softwares:

===================================================

Link mirrors:
Google Drive:

Mega:

Editores:

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

Well, I don't know when Softnyx stopped develop the GIS Season 1 client. I highly doubt there are big differences because Season 1 stayed the same for a long time.

@IPhantasm yay I see a few clients I didn't have yet! Will add them in the main post :) The one drive links (first link) seems down though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I don't know when Softnyx stopped develop the GIS Season 1 client. I highly doubt there are big differences because Season 1 stayed the same for a long time.

@IPhantasm yay I see a few clients I didn't have yet! Will add them in the main post :) The one drive links (first link) seems down though

Yeah, But Link MEGA and GDrive, Have all clients :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client version GIS 923, reupload. (nProtect Gameguard)

Staff member
Reaction score
I really do not know why MEGA is getting rid of the links, not the first time happening. I, unfortunately, don't really have the time nor a place to upload them to, so if you need a specific version from this thread I'll re-upload it but otherwise I won't bother

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! someone have an unpacked gunbound.xfS from gunbound latino? I wanna modify the new mobiles inside the graphics.xfs! really thanks for all the info in this forum!

Staff member
Reaction score
Mostly inactive of this game but recently a group of korean friends went on a hunt for more clients, and found 2 additional Gunbound beta clients. GunBound beta is not something that I saw anyone touches within ragezone, so I just dump them here as is. To not interrupt their hunting I will not disclose how the clients were found.

Version 53 (2002-05-22) is based on (or close to) this build:
Kimberly - GunBound Client Archive - RaGEZONE Forums

Version 134 (2002-10-22) is based on (or close to) this build:

Version 134 is currently the latest "Beta" version we have, previously this was version 90 (2002-07-31)

Download 53:
Download 134:

This won't run without an emulator. Though, who knows it runs on TH server files since this is newer, didn't test.

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's another post to mention I received even more beta clients, and I will post them here as is

Version 110 (2002-08-27)

This version is basically an earlier version of 134. It has jewel, and the same maps, but less features. There's no PLEASE WAIT raon yet, and language.txt is still missing unlike 134.

Version 114 (2002-08-28)

This .gme is only 1 day apart, possibly a bug fix patch. This is a fetch patch, meaning it has some exact version info on when some things came
  • Jewel mode (jewelmode.xfs, jewelplaymode.xfs, jewelsound.xfs) version 104
  • Cave finalized (cavefix.xfs) version 104
  • The lost Dragon map added (last.xfs) Version 110
Nothing else really stands out, but still cool!

Version 136 (2002-11-29) is based on (or close to) this build:

Backgrounds are more finalized, SS has been released, and more. Also for first time, we got a proper rip of the "finalized" beta stardust instead of the poor quality on creedo's site that came from a website:

Very pretty.

Again this is only useful for the assets or if anyone ever want build a gunbound beta emulator

Download 110:
Download 114:
Download 136:

Back