Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunBound Editing Tools

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

To preserve them, here are the editing tools that are available for GunBound, ranging from Thor's Hammer to World Champion. Tired of seeing every link being dead here, so now they stay alive forever.

~ Official Leaked Tools ~

These are the official tools that got leaked in 2004. Unfortunately, I no longer have Mishato in its original untranslated form, but I believe I know someone that still does. GunBound Administrator got leaked in 2007.

Information:
XFS2: GunBound Beta through GunBound World Champion Beta .xfs editor
Shinji: Opens stage.dat from Thor's Hammer and World Champion Season 1
Mishato: Opens Itemdata.dat from Thor's Hammer and World Champion Season 1
Asuka: Opens Characterdata.dat from Thor's Hammer
InsideGB: GunBound Thor's Hammer Image Viewer
GunBound Administrator: A very feature heavy managing tool for serv2 and serv3 servers

XFS2: | English:
Shinji: | English: Link soon
Asuka: | English: Link soon
Mishato:
InsideGB (possibly not official):
GunBound Administrator:

~ Unofficial Tools ~
These are tools created by third parties, ranging from Thor's Hammer to World Champion

IXFS: A .xfs editor for WC1 and WC2 until gunbound.xfs

IXFS:
GunBound .img viewer & Editor: Click here to download

Server files
The original unmodified serv2 leak (dated 2003): (Early Thor's Hammer server files)

Not done yet. Will be edited later.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are an international treasure. Thanks for the continued shares with all of us here.

I need to stop being lazy and finally work on an AI system for this game so people can really enjoy it solo.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do, pondering if I should post. I also have the source for the .img editor.

I'll consider it a wonderful belated birthday present if you decide to post it! I'd love to see GB development become revitalized. On that topic, are there any groups still deving this stuff that might accept a noobie? I'm mostly an RF Online dev but I've wanted to dabble with GB for a long time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow! long time no see. i hope you are doing well. i miss those days early days!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kimberly

You Have aLL ARCHIV'S from Create Gunbound Season 1 (+ extras) ???

FUNCTIONAL's !!!

Back