Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunBound Season 2 V6.72 GME w/ GameGuard removed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it be because of the GameGuard?
Because copying your GME file, to a folder with Sofftnyx Original... just doesn't call the game. That is, nothing happens.

T_T
(I use RanOnline, in WWW folder)

It is important to clarify that "672 version" corresponds to GLS,
and the original GME programming... calls the general packing file "GunBound.XFS", which has a key to decrypt its content. (Soft is rrequired )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it be because of the GameGuard?
Because copying your GME file, to a folder with Sofftnyx Original... just doesn't call the game. That is, nothing happens.

T_T
(I use RanOnline, in WWW folder)

It is important to clarify that "672 version" corresponds to GLS,
and the original GME programming... calls the general packing file "GunBound.XFS", which has a key to decrypt its content. (Soft is rrequired )

Check if launcher is looking for a .GME or a .EXE (usually .gme :p)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share your modified files? Are they private? are they for sale? send me PM if so.

I use the latest Ijji S2 Files (as people named it) Its a leaked server files. Then I build a bypass and a modding system server-side to fix what had to for the client to work. Btw, I plan to share this fix soon once I get it 100% with greater versions of S2 (server and client stuff). For now, v6.49 is the only 100% stable version.

Back