• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PHP] GunBound TH Ranking Script

Reaction score
Hey all,

Here's a ranking script I built from scratch today, was a fun little project, so I decided to share it out with everyone. It's built with command prompt cron jobs in mind, but it will also run in a browser (be aware that browser scripts can time out if there are too many users). Supplement your own "config.php" or add code in its place at the top to connect to your MySQL server.

If you don't want it to run any guild updates, set $runguildupdate = 0; on line 11, as this takes up the most resources, and every server probably has their own way of setting up guilds, anyways (but you can use my version, see SQL script below).

Features:
- More code-efficient than other rank updaters on this site
- Total and Season Ranking
- Easy to edit and modify
- The top 21 users do not get a dragon rank until they have at least 6900 GP.
- Unique Guild scoring and ranking system

PHP Script:

For the guild portion to work properly without making any adjustments to the above script, here is the SQL to create the "guild" table.

Guild Script:

Example of how the script calculates dragons. Only those with 6900 or more GP will be eligible for the dragon rank, which makes it good for new servers.
LpUKKK7 - [PHP] GunBound TH Ranking Script - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for the external links, RaGEZONE is breaking the code when copy-pasted with the PHP and CODE BB codes.

Enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back