Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GunBound Fetch archive

Staff member
Reaction score
From the things I have that nobody else has, I think this is a thing I can release that is useful for preservation purposes and is not something I would consider 'hurtful' to post here.

This is a fetch archive from multiple official servers that were collected over time, back when the services were still up. This ranges from TH and WC. The major contribution to this goes to ScrawnyB which he datamined back in 2004~2007. Unfortunately, he stopped at one point. This also contains every single patch from '1st generation' GBC and SilentGB, which went from 2006 until 2008. I also found a huge goldmine long ago on archive.org with many patches.

This fetch archive contains the following

- .gme patches
- .dat patches
- language / button patches
- and more

For the following regions...
- GIS (Softnyx)
- GKS (Softnyx)
- GLS (Ongame)
- GBPH (Mobius)
- GBNA (ijji)
- Thailand (Asiasoft)
- Indonesian (?)
- GBC (Softnyx Canada)

Legend:
gunbound.xfs - a .gme patch
update.xfs - Contains usually multiple things about an update
version.xfs - .dat related update
avatarxxxxxx.xfs - Avatar graphics (year-month-day)
avatardata.xfs - Avatar .dat files
Guard.xfs - GameGuard related
language.xfs - Language.txt patch

These patches have been archived in their original patch format. You can't get more authentic than this.Unfortunately, the patches from ScrawnyB are not 100% complete I've noticed - usually the .gme is missing.

It's also thanks to this archive that the very last GBPH TH .gme was preserved (360). This .gme is dated as late as 2006, because GBPH was the very last region to leave TH to WC. This very same .gme is hosted on gunbound.be.

Link to archive:

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WooooooooooooW !!!!!

Congratulation from this COLECTION !!!

TKS from this GIFT of Forum <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As of today, the link does not show files, only empty folders :*:

Staff member
Reaction score
God, I will never use MEGA again for preservation. Not the first time this happened. I look into it when I got a bit of time.

Back