Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] All for your Gunbound Thor's Hammer Server [Releases and Resources]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ppl,
today I will post some releases and share good GunBound Thor's Hammer resources. With all this files you can do a cool server and much more :laugh:

If you have another admin panel, web admin, TH server, TH client or another resource for GunBound TH release with us and I will post here with your credits ;)

=================== Gunbound Server Files =======================

• ps: GB Pirate Server Files was released by Karl7

========================= Client ============================

I will post a good client that works without problem on Win XP/7/8 32 nd 64 bits that was released by tiezan. All thanks for tiezan.

• ====================== Sites for GB TH ========================​

Some sites compatible with GunBound TH version:
  • - Simple website for you make the register only.

• If you get some error on mysql_driver.inc in line 335 remove the "&" of this line $rs =& new ADORecordSet_empty(); and will stay $rs = new ADORecordSet_empty();

==================== Admin Resources =========================

Here are some admin programs to help the admin's life hahaha
  • - This admin program is so good. You can use to update levels, change nick, pass, e-mail, send gold/cash/avatar, etc... Its mostly used to administrate the database.
  • - I think most of people know this one, but for who doesn't know its very good too. You can use to monitore real time server, send messages to all, ban someone, view the amount of connections, etc...
  • - I don't like this one but it's more one option...

======================== .dat Editors ===========================

If you need to edit some gold/cash value from your GunBound TH shop you will need some of these files:
    (Remember that before you need to decrypt Avatar.xfs, I will post the XFS2 here)

• ps: Another .dat editor was released by Aaron.

======================= Other Resources ========================
  • - In this pack you can find a lot of editors for GunBound (XFS2 and InsideGB included there).
  • - Pack that contain images, icons and gif of GunBound.

• Enjoy, rate and share with us what you have. Don't let the Gunbound TH die o/

It gave me a lot of work so stay free to rate, help, comment and criticize. God bless

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Func Generator

Instructions:
-extract file to www folder of wamp
-access localhost/func
-choose what will be available to server (disable wind,avatar off,etc)
-you will see errors after you generate, thats ok, you will only need the number after the last error, thats the FuncRestrict code for your server
-open your server folder (Gunbound83** folder) and open setting.txt
-replace the FuncRestrict code to your generated one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a guide for th server? i can't find .sql file for wamp

Last edited:
Back